As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

Who makes change for you people? Does it take all week? Do you hire Ohio workers to do it for you?

The people of Pennsylvania are the laughingstock of the country.

"Yer counting too fast! Stop pressuring us! Math is hard!"

lmao
most people from ohio like yourself are too stupid and lazy to work, and exactly like you they can't find their behind with both hands and a map. BTW the says math Oz lost.

Who makes change for you people? Does it take all week? Do you hire Ohio workers to do it for you?

The people of Pennsylvania are the laughingstock of the country.

"Yer counting too fast! Stop pressuring us! Math is hard!"

lmao
what will be the excuse when walker gets his slate cleaned in georgia? btw what is your excuse for Kari Lake losing?

most people from ohio like yourself are too stupid and lazy to work, and exactly like you they can't find their behind with both hands and a map. BTW the says math Oz lost.
what will be the excuse when walker gets his slate cleaned in georgia? btw what is your excuse for Kari Lake losing?

I can't tell you how much pleasure it gives me to see you quote my post twice in 9 minutes!

Can I consider you a fan?

lmao

You elected a senator who cannot walk and chew gum at the same time.

Seems fairly representative though. Maybe it will work out for you.

🤷‍♂️

There is nothing worse than a racist whack job unless it is Biden that just old me he wants to do away with semi automatic weapons. That is way over 50% of all guns manufactured today. You have to buy a relic to get a pistol that is not semi in todays world.

There is nothing worse than a racist whack job unless it is Biden that just old me he wants to do away with semi automatic weapons. That is way over 50% of all guns manufactured today. You have to buy a relic to get a pistol that is not semi in todays world.
It’s perfectly legit to hunt hogs or deer in the bush with a 41 mag semi auto, or better a 10” barrel double action revolver. It’s another non-starter like the student loan forgiveness. Talking points and division.

This is why once the Republicans get control of the house McCarthy needs to grow a set of nuts, unlike cocaine Mitch, and make Schumer and Biden out themselves as enemies of the people by rejecting sound specific legislation catering to the working middle class.

“It’s the economy, stupid” right ?

So in your world "racism" is sufficient explanation for the brutal murder of 10 innocents? You give "racism" to much power. It's why it has such a strong hold over you.
the man stated in court he killed them because of their skin color , if that is not racism , then what is it?

the man stated in court he killed them because of their skin color , if that is not racism , then what is it?
So you're saying that racists are natural murderers? That being "racist" predisposes someone to kill for no other reason then the race of their victim. In other words "racists" are the vilest and most dangerous people who deserve no mercy and must be eliminated from society. Very convenient and this explains your and the lefts eagerness in labeling everyone that disagrees with them as "racist".

So you're saying that racists are natural murderers? That being "racist" predisposes someone to kill for no other reason then the race of their victim. In other words "racists" are the vilest and most dangerous people who deserve no mercy and must be eliminated from society. Very convenient and this explains your and the lefts eagerness in labeling everyone that disagrees with them as "racist".
you stated that he was crazy, so tell me did you sit down and talk with him, and why didn't the court consider him crazy and not fit to stand trial?

No. Not at all.

I’m all for cashing out the irretrievably violent crazy person. One shot at redemption, then why bother.
you said only crazy pulls the trigger. so by your logic and in the current justice system they should not be criminally prosecuted. but you defend the guy and your primitive mindset by saying he is crazy.

you said only crazy pulls the trigger. so by your logic and in the current justice system they should not be criminally prosecuted. but you defend the guy and your primitive mindset by saying he is crazy.
None of this really means what you pretend that it does. You are a raving idiot and a waste of my time. Goodbye