2022 GCL Co-Ed

Jacob Storms for Badin is by far the best player in the GCL. Having the highest batting average in the league, first baseman, Storms will lead the rams to league title.

With that being the schedule for this upcoming week, who do you think will surprise some people and win some games, who will crumble? Do you have any upsets? Time we get this thread more lively

With that being the schedule for this upcoming week, who do you think will surprise some people and win some games, who will crumble? Do you have any upsets? Time we get this thread more lively
I know its later in the season but Badin V. Taylor should be a good one! Both are off to good starts.

I'm a Taylor guy but I give the edge to Badin.

The 7th inning happened was because Alter pulled Miller, Frasure couldn't touch him and Peltier only had a weak hit. And as for the ump when he is over by second it is the home plate umps decision to make the call, just can't believe they didn't discuss, if they discussed and called him safe. I wouldn't be upset because that's baseball. Just a little annoying when its your kid on the diamond
Might be annoying to have a bad call but I guarantee CJ also received bad calls through the game which probably changed how much they could score. To say alter would have won that game is just not right. One bad call ik for sure was on a steal by CJ pretty much ending the inning when runner is called out when actually safe as the top of the order was waiting to come up next

Beautiful day here in Florida as the Knights finally have good weather, as they as set to play IMG. Wonder if their spring break activities will effect their play LOL