2022 GCL Co-Ed

4/4 scores

CJ 5 Alter 4 in 8
Fenwick 7 Carroll 1
Badin 13 McNick 1

Badin will not lose a gcl game, they have won every league title but one in 30 years but have never been undefeated in league play. This is the year!

All games were canceled yesterday due to rain. I would imagine the same for today.
I assume you are an Alter fan. I went back through the league schedules since 2005, all on the gcl websites. Alter has never played a full schedule(27-28 games) and rarely played a complete league schedule which was very surprising considering how good the league has been.

I assume you are an Alter fan. I went back through the league schedules since 2005, all on the gcl websites. Alter has never played a full schedule(27-28 games) and rarely played a complete league schedule which was very surprising considering how good the league has been.
Indeed I am, the problem isn't Alter, they just simply get unlucky, it is the home teams choice to cancel.

@Badin - canceled because their coach is worried for their players future
@Brookeville- was too cold according to them
@Oakwood - was raining
@CJ - rain again

so Alter just gets unlucky with the weather, and especially this years it been awful.

Indeed I am, the problem isn't Alter, they just simply get unlucky, it is the home teams choice to cancel.

@Badin - canceled because their coach is worried for their players future
@Brookeville- was too cold according to them
@Oakwood - was raining
@CJ - rain again

so Alter just gets unlucky with the weather, and especially this years it been awful.
I can't comment on any of the cancellations but what does worried about the player's future have to do with cancelling a baseball game? I'm talking 20 years of baseball and most other teams get all of their games in yet Alter has not. Not trying to be argumentative just curious.

I can't comment on any of the cancellations but what does worried about the player's future have to do with cancelling a baseball game? I'm talking 20 years of baseball and most other teams get all of their games in yet Alter has not. Not trying to be argumentative just curious.
Badin canceled due to the coach being worried with how cold and slick it was. Makes sense because some of those kids will be playing on T.V. Alter hasn't canceled a single game this year, as for years in the past, my guess is they cancel and the make-up date wouldn't be possible due to limited arms.

Where does Alter play their home games? They used to play at Brandt Field in Springboro, not sure if they still play there?

@GCPRO I just checked Alters history and I am not sure what the rules are on minimum games played, but the least they played since 2014 was 19, every other year it was 20-25. In recent years they started playing double-headers on Saturdays so my guess is this is a relatively newer thing to be able to play the correct amount of games

Alter got absolutely robbed by the umps. Up 2-1 in the 6th with runners on first and second. Ground ball to short and they roll the double play and they are running of the field when the kid on second scores because the ump called the kid at 1st safe. They went on to get walked off and lose 3-2

Attachments

• 2F565ED2-40F0-4745-AC53-D5FD0834311F.jpeg
    2F565ED2-40F0-4745-AC53-D5FD0834311F.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 31
Alter got absolutely robbed by the umps. Up 2-1 in the 6th with runners on first and second. Ground ball to short and they roll the double play and they are running of the field when the kid on second scores because the ump called the kid at 1st safe. They went on to get walked off and lose 3-2
How are we suppose to get anything from that picture?

Well, it's Tiger 84, you have to take him at his word because he certainly isn't biased in any way; just read back through his posts! Clearly the CJ player was OUT!!!