Expressions that I'm sick of hearing

"There are no tears in soccer."

Oh wait, I'm watching (for some reason) this soccer match on tv and that has obviously NEVER been said.

Please put on your mask
Stop eating all the red ones.
Underwear are not supposed to have holes there.

Probably not the intent of the thread but I feel better getting that off my chest.

"In the X space" as in when someone says "So and so does a good job in that space"

Others..in daily living:
Enjoy the grind
Be the hardest worker in the room
The only easy day was yesterday
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
Or, when some meaningless stat is mentioned about how many shots Michael Jordan missed in his career, as if it somehow translates into one's personal life in a nonsport setting.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Hump day
Staycation, or most any new portmanteau that seem to pop up daily anymore
Breakfast nook

Sports idioms:
"Gameflow"
"He's got a motor that never stops"
"he/she is a gamer"
TV and print ads that say "level up your X" whether it's wardrobe, some piece of sports equipment, etc.
"l'il" in place of little. "Here is my l'il gym"

Football cliches i hate anymore-
When a running back jumps up after a good run and makes a feeding motion like a soup spoon from a bowl
When a wideout makes a first down after a catch, gets up, runs about 5 yards away and extends his arm because his team gota first down.
When a defensive player makes a good stop, gets up shaking his head like 'don't bring that in here'
Every 3rd player having long hair sticking 8-12 inches out the back of helmet.

Yes, I am oldschool. Oh wait, I hate THAT one, too. LOL
"Gotta"

R.I.P
I suppose it's one of those things you're not supposed to think too much into it. Never made sense to me. OK, if you catch someone just before they go, while they're thinking of all the crap they never got around to: finish the will, say "love you" to loved ones, turn off the stove. It would be a nice thing to hear. But after that, what exactly does it mean? They're DEAD!?!?

R.I.P
I suppose it's one of those things you're not supposed to think too much into it. Never made sense to me. OK, if you catch someone just before they go, while they're thinking of all the crap they never got around to: finish the will, say "love you" to loved ones, turn off the stove. It would be a nice thing to hear. But after that, what exactly does it mean? They're DEAD!?!?
Thoughts and prayers for you eastisbest.