2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Madison will be without the 2 seniors ejected from week 1 again this week. A couple other upper classmen out due to quarantine, a tall task for the underclassmen this week even if it is a D7 opponent.
Who got ejected week1 and for what?

Oakwood quarterback Keon Wright is a transfer from fairmont
4.4 burner
Took over for injured qb
Milton never saw this coming
Complete blindside
Keon has maybe 8 snaps in 3 games. 6 or 7 in the fist game and 1 in the second game. They have a Sophomore who started in game two and took every snap that game beside the one Keon took. The sophomore took 80% of the snaps in the second half of game one. He is the back up.

Keon is not a QB, but a receiver who might throw a pass once or twice a game.

I’m not sure there is a kid in the fast as he is,

As for tonight, the starting Senior QB was back.

Big win for the Jacks! They keep on improving.

Much respect to MU, hard fought game. They will have a lot of success this season.

Great gameplan by the Jacks. Congrats. Milton needed to contain better. The mistakes and breakdowns in discipline need to be addressed. Overall, this is still a good Milton team.

Jackson broke Monroe’s single game rushing record with 403 yards! That kid is a beast! He’s the best RB we’ve had in a long long time! Monroe ran all over western brown. I never seen a team that couldn’t tackle worth a crap in the Broncos. God they were awful. That’s a huge win for Monroe going into League play next week vs Brookville.

Last edited:
Who got ejected week1 and for what?
One player picked up ref's flag and threw it, not sure about 2nd player. Madison fan's will have to live through some rough seasons ahead. Their schedule got much tougher and their roster has less talent than it's had in a long time.

Jackson broke Monroe’s single game rushing record with 403 yards! That kid is a beast! He’s the best RB we’ve had in a long long time! Monroe ran all over western brown. I never seen a team that couldn’t tackle worth a crap in the Broncos. God they were awful. That’s a huge win for Monroe going into League play next week vs Brookville.
Once EJ came back to the team I should have reevaluated my assessment on Monroe. That said, I agree with you NOW that they can make the playoffs and win 6-7 games. EJ reminds me of the RB from Ross last year (not quite as big). Absolute tank

How are you going to trash WB’s defense when Monroe gave up 58 points themselves? LOL.

Definitely a great win, but seems like 2 bad defensive teams met

How are you going to trash WB’s defense when Monroe gave up 58 points themselves? LOL.
Welk maybe he shouldn’t have. A lot of it was to do with the WB QB Novak. He is the real deal. I figured it would be high scoring. I will admit I didn’t think it would be be a basketball ? score though.

Status
Not open for further replies.