Six Texas democrats who left on private jet have covid. Where's the media outrage for this super spreader event?

They have set a good example. They vaxed themselves and now can feel confident to fly mask free on their private charter. Hopefully, the dopes will see the benefit even if they can’t fly private.

Of course they didn’t, and you know that. The average American isn’t smart enough to realize the difference between a commercial flight and a private flight. Look at some of the people who post on here if you need confirmation of that. Not to mention, it wasn’t until well after the photo surfaced that information of all 6 being vaccinated came out.

Yes..do as we say,not as we do. Typical liberal montra.
No. Do as I do. Vax yourself and don’t worry about the risk of Covid. Simple.

Or, do not vax and not worry about it. I don’t care. Just don’t complain if somebody says told you so if you die.

Of course they didn’t, and you know that. The average American isn’t smart enough to realize the difference between a commercial flight and a private flight. Look at some of the people who post on here if you need confirmation of that. Not to mention, it wasn’t until well after the photo surfaced that information of all 6 being vaccinated came out.
So what? The point is they are vaxed and took a private charter where masks are not required even if you are not vaxed. By getting on the plane, you agree to adhere to whatever requirement or lack of requirement that exists. Commercial carriers require masks. Private charters do not. End of story.

So what? The point is they are vaxed and took a private charter where masks are not required even if you are not vaxed. By getting on the plane, you agree to adhere to whatever requirement or lack of requirement that exists. Commercial carriers require masks. Private charters do not. End of story.

So what, they should be setting a good example and practice what they preach. They are the ones who wanted to grandstand and act holier than thou to score political points for the last year and a half. Stay consistent or get called out. Sorry you have an issue with that.

So what, they should be setting a good example and practice what they preach. They are the ones who wanted to grandstand and act holier than thou to score political points for the last year and a half. Stay consistent or get called out. Sorry you have an issue with that.
They are setting a good example. The example is get vaxed and don’t wear masks. We are headed to more mask mandates because of the vax hesitancy.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Remember when the dems cried and cried about Trump standing on a 3rd story porch without a mask after coming back from the hospital? Hilarious. Or Pelosi fining members of congress for not wearing a mask? How about Dementia Joe wearing a mask when he was in a room by himself?

resolution? Ya mean dems on a power trip once again stripping freedoms?
Dems? That’s funny. Trump’s own surgeon general asking for mask mandates and his good buddy DeSantis is begging Floridians to get the vax before all hell breaks loose. Toss in Hannity, and it seems the hard right is panicking.

Dems? That’s funny. Trump’s own surgeon general asking for mask mandates and his good buddy DeSantis is begging Floridians to get the vax before all hell breaks loose. Toss in Hannity, and it seems the hard right is panicking.
99% of the people I know that had the virus are living today. Flu.

So? How many of them are in the hospital or dead? Vaccines do not eliminate testing positive, they virtually eliminate hospitalization and death.
Then they aren't setting a good example really. They flew unmasked and now some have covid. As Orin pointed out, nobody is going to remember or care that it was a charter flight. People that are used to getting their news from Twitter are just going to see unmasked people on an airplane that now have covid. Plus now they are out running around in DC spreading it more. All the details don't fit in 280 characters or less.

I think most rational people understand it's a bad look. You're too fat headed to admit that so you keep doubling down to try to be right.

No. Do as I do. Vax yourself and don’t worry about the risk of Covid. Simple.

Or, do not vax and not worry about it. I don’t care. Just don’t complain if somebody says told you so if you die.
Fwiw...if I die and someone says I told you so...I won't be able to complain.

I think most rational people understand it's a bad look. You're too fat headed to admit that so you keep doubling down to try to be right.
No, it's his evil double political standard. Rules for thee but not for me. This is a political driven Covid tactical weapon. The ends justifies the means. The man in batchshipcrazy imo

They are setting a good example. The example is get vaxed and don’t wear masks. We are headed to more mask mandates because of the vax hesitancy.

Again, they aren’t and you know that. I must have missed the signs in the picture saying “hey were vaccinated and don’t need masks!” Can’t believe I didn’t see that, because surely there’s no way you’re insinuating every single person who saw that photo would know each politicians vaccination records.

This is something I think most do not understand. And that is that these types of vaccines will not prevent you from contracting the virus. It merely helps your body fight it off when you do get it. Plus the only test that they give doesn't really tell if you are actually sick from it, just that you breathed some of it in. Which is another reason testing healthy people doesn't make the resulting data useful.
Tell that to Texas

??? This happens on both sides. Many Republicans do the same thing. I get it! You’re extremely mad that skipped town. So just say that instead of pointing your finger, whining and complaining. Republicans haven’t been wearing mask at all!

Then they aren't setting a good example really. They flew unmasked and now some have covid. As Orin pointed out, nobody is going to remember or care that it was a charter flight. People that are used to getting their news from Twitter are just going to see unmasked people on an airplane that now have covid. Plus now they are out running around in DC spreading it more. All the details don't fit in 280 characters or less.

Not their problem ignorant people get news on Twitter. I also don’t care obout optics. I prefer bottom lines.

BTW. What happened to not caring about tweets and style. Policy is the only thing that matters? Wow. Have you dolts changed your tunes.