DVI: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Minster (11-3) (In-Game Updates and Discussion)

Dude, don't make excuses. I've been watching the games on TV, with replays, the last few weeks and the officiating wasn't as poor as we're seeing so far in the Championship games.

Says the dude who has probably never officiated a football game in his life...replays mean squat in HS FYI. Welcome to HS football! Now take a seat like the rest of the good children.

1-pass incomplete (knocked away in the endzone)
2-pass incomplete
3-pass 9 yards
4-Timeout Minster

1:28 1Q

Says the dude who has probably never officiated a football game in his life...replays mean squat in HS FYI. Welcome to HS football! Now take a seat like the rest of the good children.

You must be a coach, your name even says it...Please tell me everything you know about football obi-wan!

You're right I've never refereed a game in my life but I've watched a lot of football and I can tell good officiating from poor officiating. But go ahead play the man and ignore the problem.

BTW, so far this is shaping up to be another excellent game!

You must be a coach, your name even says it...Please tell me everything you know about football obi-wan!

patient you must be...learn you can ;)

seriously I am just getting tired of all his posts about bad calls across threads in this forum, bad officiating, blown calls, yadda yadda yappi. It's easier to ignore right?

patient you must be...learn you can ;)

seriously I am just getting tired of all his posts about bad calls across threads in this forum, bad officiating, blown calls, yadda yadda yappi. It's easier to ignore right?

Then don't read them!

Minster has a very good kicker so I think it is a good idea to kick the EP instead of going for two at this point.

As predicted to KirtlandFan earlier this week, Kirtland going to get boat raced today. This is a real football team. Most D6 teams, from my coaching experience, are not balanced. This team is. Take nothing away from Kirtland. They are good at running the ball consecutively for 323 plays against smaller teams. I did it in my tenure coaching D6 ball. But that will not work here. Wow, do I enjoy small ball.

As predicted to KirtlandFan earlier this week, Kirtland going to get boat raced today. This is a real football team. Most D6 teams, from my coaching experience, are not balanced. This team is. Take nothing away from Kirtland. They are good at running the ball consecutively for 323 plays against smaller teams. I did it in my tenure coaching D6 ball. But that will not work here. Wow, do I enjoy small ball.

Did you ever do the 'big reveal' as to your coaching experience?