DVI: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Minster (11-3) (In-Game Updates and Discussion)

STop being a jerk. Kirtland is playing Minster, not the whole conference.

How is that being a jerk...that's an honest statement. They play in the BEST "small school" conference. I use the quotes because most of the schools in that conference can run with a lot of teams in DI-DIII.

You could try posting about something other than missed calls since that seems to be all you're interested in. :shrug:

#16 on Minster is a player! I love these small division championship games the football is typically very sound. BTW both teams are executing their offenses impressively.

How is that being a jerk...that's an honest statement. They play in the BEST "small school" conference. I use the quotes because most of the schools in that conference can run with a lot of teams in DI-DIII.
BS.

Talk about this game.

BS.

Talk about this game.

Don't read my comments if you don't like them. And, yes, they could. Marion Local, Coldwater, and Minster could beat a lot of teams in those Divisions. I didn't say the state champions but they could run with A LOT of them. Minster is playing in this game so its relevant. Too bad you're a Kirtland fan.

Sorry. I wasn't able to do updates the last few minutes.

Minster takes it over on downs at their 22

6:20 2Q

Not sure Cosmo is knowledgeable about the Internetz. :laugh:

MIke Cramer, 8-12 over two seasons at Marion Local. There right before Goodwin I believe. Heard him spew at some place in Mass/canton about how he got the ball rolling for the marion local team who was dominating MOgadore back in they day.
Remember meeting him at a local establishment soon after getting beat by my alma matre and he was bad mouthing our QB saying he wasnt any good, all luck.
The kid he was bad mouthing was my brother.

but anyways...seems Minster is believing they can actually do this!

Don't read my comments if you don't like them. And, yes, they could. Marion Local, Coldwater, and Minster could beat a lot of teams in those Divisions. I didn't say the state champions but they could run with A LOT of them. Minster is playing in this game so its relevant. Too bad you're a Kirtland fan.
Absolutely false.

I have seen more MAC games than you have, I can guarentee you that.

Wow, poetic justice that #7 for KL caught the TD pass!

Then double wow as Minster immediately strikes back!

This game is morphing into a hybrid of the previous two games!