Ellet Football 2012

zack got a invite the day he got it he showed it to coach sarver and i

thats great hope he gets a d1 scholly its definatley not a bad thing to get an invite to a camp just sayin its kind of a big buisness now for these guys who run these things but I am happy for any kids who get their name out there to get some free school...

yeah i was talking to zack and he said there were over 130 kids dwon there but only about 30 from the class of 2014

Ok, back to football.

Ricks and Brake were both over at my house last night. I had Nick stand next to Brandon and I will say that Nick is about an inch to an inch and a half shorter. So, I will say he's around 6'2 ish.

He laughed when I asked him how fast he's running the 40. He said people are saying that he runs a 4.57 but he said, "I wish I ran a 4.57". He didn't say exactly what his number was.

I was also told that they aren't getting DI letters, "yet"

Ok, back to football.

Ricks and Brake were both over at my house last night. I had Nick stand next to Brandon and I will say that Nick is about an inch to an inch and a half shorter. So, I will say he's around 6'2 ish.

He laughed when I asked him how fast he's running the 40. He said people are saying that he runs a 4.57 but he said, "I wish I ran a 4.57". He didn't say exactly what his number was.

I was also told that they aren't getting DI letters, "yet"

brake will never get a div-1 letter ever in his life. hes nowhere big enough and hes way to slow

brake will never get a div-1 letter ever in his life. hes nowhere big enough and hes way to slow

uncalled for.. I'm glad your not creepin around Springfield slaming our kids like you slam the ones in ellet all the time... that is all ellet kids but your own kid...

Does Ricks have film..... I went on a couple of sites no luck. S.Ohio has it but the videos are locked.

Never mind.... I was googling nick ricks not Nikolos Ricks.

Last edited:
Nik is going to be very very good as long as he stays healthy. I cant wait to see how he progresses, great kid too.

There was some great tackling in that Freshman video haha

He looks like he runs pretty hard, but my issue was that out of that video, half of it was against the worst team in the state of Ohio, North. I believe that he looks like he has ability, would just like to see it against some competition, which North doesn't provide.

On another, note, I am boned up over seeing an Ellet thread having this much discussion about football!! Usually if there is this much talk about something at Ellet it is their cheerleaders!!!

So I believe practice has started? How is the size? How are the numbers? What does the demographics look like? I read I the APS thread they have a passing scrimmage Thursday...is the qb competition between fisher and Williams or is there another candidate?

I heard the Andrew Myers was going to try-out for the QB position. If Andrew does a half decent job then he will be the starting QB come the Springfield game. Jake Williams and Jake Fisher shouldn't be any comp to him

I don't think Myers has the skill set to play QB.. Has he ever played football? He is not mature enough to play the position... Meaning he would get to into individual battles and not manage the game. I cann see him being a good DB

Yeah your right but, atleast we can try him out. Maybe at the passing scrimmages. I know for a fact there he will be a better QB then Williams and Fisher