Ellet Football 2012

From what i've been hearing Jake Williams has got the most reps with the 1st team. Ellet still wont be a throwing team even tho Male is no longer here. I look for them to win 3 or 4 games at thr most. There not fast enough to hang around with Buchtel or Firestone. And no way are they strong or big enought to hang with Tallamdge. They will maybe beat springfield, North, East, and maybe Garfield.

Fisher will be the QB He is a better all around QB...but I do look for Williams to go in for the long passes....it will be a dead give away just like last year...stupid!

There's no way that Fisher will be the QB. He's no where big enough, doesn't have the arm. And plus williams is getting all of the 1st team reps, with fisher getting only a little

Fisher was the starting QB last year till he broke his arm.....he was much smaller then...has grown about 4 or 5 inches since then...dont think his size is in question since they picked him last year....he is by far the better QB....Williams has a better long pass and that is it....Fisher is by far better at everything else! Just think they are checking Williams out right now, but in the end, it will be Fish!

Highly doubt that Fisher will be the starting QB. If Williams is getting the most first team reps and he started the passing scrimmage then he will start

Ellet has a good core group of kids and they also have a few kids that joined the team for their senior year most notable is Andrew Myers who will bring speed, Athleticism and Work Ethic to the team as well as a natural leader. Being around this kid in baseball you can see that he is a natural talent. I assume he will be a strong addition to the wide receiving core or defensive backfield. From what I hear there is also a drastic improvement in both Fisher and Williams this year. Ellet will have a solid running game because Ricks is very talented and there are three returning lineman. The biggest struggle that I see is on the defensive side of the ball but if Yost can get that straitened out then who knows?

This new kid who is coming out for football for his senior year, you ay he has natural leadership abilities? Where have they been for the last 3 years? I would question his leadership if I was on that team for the last 3 years and wonder why he wasn't out there with them? I think Ellet will be fighting it out with Kenmore for the 4 spot in the city, right where Ellet is used to being.

How does what year the kid comes out effect his leadership ability? You have no idea what you are talking about because obviously you have not been around the baseball field. And he hasn't played until this year because he has been strictly focusing on baseball in the off-season. Why don't you question Tucker Linder's leadership ability while your'e at it because he did the same thing last year for Tallmadge.

I was told that he did throw 8 passes of that length and his only incompletion was a drop and the killed Manchester. I do not have score.

I didnt know you were counting second and third O and D. OK then.

You get your facts straight score was four to three it was first team offense and defense for both sides till the last five minutes or so . Varsity was tied three-three then fisher got a pick 6 made it four three then it was manchesters last possession and the Ellet defense shut them out from getting a first down . The Orangemen defense defense had two picks and the Manchester defense had nothing . The Manchester defense could not stop nik ricks at all . He ran up the sideline deep caught three out of four cause the fourth was over his head and brake and kings both dominated on offense .so get your facts straight everyone is just so quick to hate on the ellet Orangemen football team

You get your facts straight score was four to three it was first team offense and defense for both sides till the last five minutes or so . Varsity was tied three-three then fisher got a pick 6 made it four three then it was manchesters last possession and the Ellet defense shut them out from getting a first down . The Orangemen defense defense had two picks and the Manchester defense had nothing . The Manchester defense could not stop nik ricks at all . He ran up the sideline deep caught three out of four cause the fourth was over his head and brake and kings both dominated on offense .so get your facts straight everyone is just so quick to hate on the ellet Orangemen football team
Cant argue with children.