Week 10: Austintown Fitch (8-1) vs Warren Harding (2-7)

That’s a shame on Deshawn, if accurate. He’s was All-State Safety last year as a Sophomore and probably would have made it again, beside the Great job he’s done at Quarterback. I’m sure he’s hurting and wish him the best on his recovery.
I feel Cam Smith will fill in very well. He is a Big-Time athlete and very smart (graduating mid year to enroll early at Iowa State) so I think his decision making will be very good and it helps to have a good (not nearly as good as usual) team in Warren Harding to get comfortable. Plus first round playoff game at home against probably not a really good team will help as well. More than likely the team is going to have to be hitting on all cylinders when they travel to Hudson week 2 of the playoffs.

If st v wins you have Hudson round 2.fitch would have mo shot.
Fitch can beat Hudson. They’re not quite as explosive as they’ve been to the point where they jump on you early, but they’re disciplined & opportunistic. They’ll make your mistakes blow up in your face.

Sad situation about the Vaughn kid. Wishing him a full & speedy recovery.

I wish Harding would be good again. It make football in Northeast Ohio better. Especially since Fitch is dominating now. Is this Arnolds last year or can he drag the program even further down as if that was possible. Maybe they can hire the baseball coach to be the next football coach since that is what they did with hiring a basketball coach for the last football opening.

That’s a shame on Deshawn, if accurate. He’s was All-State Safety last year as a Sophomore and probably would have made it again, beside the Great job he’s done at Quarterback. I’m sure he’s hurting and wish him the best on his recovery.
I feel Cam Smith will fill in very well. He is a Big-Time athlete and very smart (graduating mid year to enroll early at Iowa State) so I think his decision making will be very good and it helps to have a good (not nearly as good as usual) team in Warren Harding to get comfortable. Plus first round playoff game at home against probably not a really good team will help as well. More than likely the team is going to have to be hitting on all cylinders when they travel to Hudson week 2 of the playoffs.
I agree that Smith will do well. I just hope this isn't a bad break. I hope Vaughn recovers for track or basketball and then gets ready for what is going to be a great senior year. Next year is the year that Fitch should be at its best. I think we can beat Hudson. Speed kills, and we got a lot of it. Just losing a kid a like Vaughn hurts our depth, especially in the secondary. When he was out during the Ursuline game, it wasn't good.

I wish Harding would be good again. It make football in Northeast Ohio better. Especially since Fitch is dominating now. Is this Arnolds last year or can he drag the program even further down as if that was possible. Maybe they can hire the baseball coach to be the next football coach since that is what they did with hiring a basketball coach for the last football opening.

I agree wholeheartedly
Arnold has to go!!!!!!!

I agree wholeheartedly
Arnold has to go!!!!!!!
If they bring Arnold back they would be better off just dropping football . Watching WGH in the Arnold era is like watching a plain crash in slo-motion

Looks like Fitch is going to finish number 4 in region 5 and get two home games provided the Falcons win week eleven of course.

Nice win for the Falcons. Hopefully the banged up guys tonight are nothing major and healthy for week 11+

D.J. Williams was walking okay after the game, so maybe he's not that bad and will be able to play next week or in a couple of weeks. These guys need to learn how to tackle. They seem to try to tackle the ball all the time and players just run right through them. Without Vaughn and Smith in the secondary, we lost two big hitters and lockdown cover guys. That's huge. Smith will not be able to play defense. They can't risk something happening to him because after him it's a freshman.

D.J. Williams was walking okay after the game, so maybe he's not that bad and will be able to play next week or in a couple of weeks. These guys need to learn how to tackle. They seem to try to tackle the ball all the time and players just run right through them. Without Vaughn and Smith in the secondary, we lost two big hitters and lockdown cover guys. That's huge. Smith will not be able to play defense. They can't risk something happening to him because after him it's a freshman.
I didn’t know a freshman was next in line. But IMO as games go on in playoffs, Fitch is going to have to use Smith in certain situations and crunch time on defense. I think defensive backfield has pretty good depth to give Smith some time off on D, but he is a big time safety and the Falcons are going to have to roll the dice when situations present themselves. Can’t regret not going after the big time programs we hope to beat without your best. I’m sure TJ Parker is the type to go down swinging

That’s all up to who the vending machine man wants at the helm

I agree wholeheartedly
Arnold has to go!!!!!!!
Arnold should of been gone years ago. Much turnover in the staff, too many coaches watching the game and not coaching the game, lack of fundamentals over the years......just to name a few of the issues surrounding the Warren program. The talent is there.......The support......ranks up there with Massillon..........the facilities..........second to none. The main issue is the man in charge. The experiment is over. Time for a change.

The sad truth is that Harding is exactly where it wants to be. You get what you pay for.

Congrats to Fitch! Best of luck in the playoffs!
Hopefully there will be change in the coming months and new faces can bring a quick return for Harding.