Walk away from $100 million job cuz you don’t want the vax?

The real question is, why is it anyone's business what someone chooses to do with their own health, employers included? The vaccine stuff is simply out of control and it needs to stop.
True. Makes me also wonder why the cult is showing up at schools and insulting parents because they want their kids to wear masks. What is the difference.

Suuuuuure......I would call you a liar but I know is just because it's Biden who is pushing it. If Trump or Fox news told ya to get it then you'd be first in line.
You do realize how ridiculous you and the Democrats look don't you? Last year when Trump was working with the pharmaceutical companies to get the vaccine done as quick as possible Democrats were crying and said they wouldn't get the shot(Kamala being one of them). Now all of the sudden Democrats and mouthpieces like you it's should be mandatory that you get the vaccine. You people are the biggest hypocrites to walk the earth.

True. Makes me also wonder why the cult is showing up at schools and insulting parents because they want their kids to wear masks. What is the difference.
Because "the cult" as you call it is waking up and finding out how the Far Left has taken control of our schools with their Liberal Indoctrination tactics that have college age kids now thinking our forefathers suck. The left was just happy like pigs in slop as long as conservatives ignored what they were doing in the school system. The right is striking back I just hope it's not too little too late.

Stop with the cult crap, it's tired. Well over 50% of the people I know that are against mask and vaccine mandates don't even follow politics that closely. This is just an ignorant way for those on your side of all this to blow it off and not take those people's beliefs and opinions seriously. What's really sad, is most of us against mask and vaccine mandates 100% support your right to wear a mask and to have access to vaccinations and would find it troublesome if the government tried to take that right away.

I can appreciate that. That being said $100 million would go a long way to providing financial stability for my entire family for generations. Personally, I am more than willing to risk that an FDA approved vaccine that many millions of Americans have taken will not cause irreparable damage to my long term health. Financial stability would also have positive benefits to one’s health, most notably the absence of stress knowing that you have nothing to worry about from a financial standpoint the rest of your life. That is huge!
That's not how it actually ends up working if you have family and friends. The stress of wondering how to find money for supporting your life is replaced multiple times over by concern over having it safely invested (anxiety), emotional wrangling over differences on how to spend it ( guilt) , and frustration with how little good you can actually accomplish with it (shame and bewilderment). Have a family member who counsels what most people would consider the wealthy, they are very concerned about protecting their assets from inflation, family, government taxation, charitable giving etc. , its probably easiest to make between $60k -$150k and have met all needs but not had to be frustrated with protecting wealth.

Because "the cult" as you call it is waking up and finding out how the Far Left has taken control of our schools with their Liberal Indoctrination tactics that have college age kids now thinking our forefathers suck. The left was just happy like pigs in slop as long as conservatives ignored what they were doing in the school system. The right is striking back I just hope it's not too little too late.
They screwed up when they went virtual learning. They let the parents into the class room and exposed the ideology being pushed.

Another thing that has backfired on the left. If only they had kept schools open instead of acting like complete morons.

You have completely lost it. The result of a very unhappy, or unsatisfied life.

Stop with the cult crap, it's tired. Well over 50% of the people I know that are against mask and vaccine mandates don't even follow politics that closely. This is just an ignorant way for those on your side of all this to blow it off and not take those people's beliefs and opinions seriously. What's really sad, is most of us against mask and vaccine mandates 100% support your right to wear a mask and to have access to vaccinations and would find it troublesome if the government tried to take that right away.
Sorry Buddy, the folks dieting are members of the cult and they are taking the unsophisticated, low information voter with them. Stats don’t lie.

This topic is interesting in that the same groups that railed against him last year in his protests about George Floyd are defending him now (and vice versa).

Lol, the old "my best friend was African American" story....classic. Kind of like Tuggy having the black roommate in college story
Just because you grew up in the hillbilly sticks of Southern Ohio and you have never actually spoken to a black person doesn’t mean that the rest of us are so sheltered. There is a big world out there. Get off your fuc*ing John Deere tractor and experience it you stupid a** John Denver looking loser.

Just because you grew up in the hillbilly sticks of Southern Ohio and you have never actually spoken to a black person doesn’t mean that the rest of us are so sheltered. There is a big world out there. Get off your fuc*ing John Deere tractor and experience it you stupid a** John Denver looking loser.
LMAO, literally not one thing in your silly rant is true, kind of like your story....#flailing.

Nothing runs like a Deere.

Not everyone can be an Adonis such as yourself.