• Pence will be the clear winner

• Harris will be the clear winner

• Both will do better than Trump and Biden

• I won't waste a minute watching it

• The moderator will favor Pence

• The moderator will favor Harris

• Other (desribe)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t think either will literally die in the next 4 yrs. I think Trump would serve the full term, 50/50 on Biden. Less concerned about Biden’s health, more about how I think the Dems really don’t want him. I’m not sure if he’s operating with full cooperation or not. I will say, there’s a 0% chance Biden runs in ‘24. Very likely Kamala is the candidate in ‘24.
I think Biden is mentally out of it within a year if he wins. They may keep him as the figure head but he won't be making the decisions. It will be like Reagan towards the end of his Presidency. I really don't think Ronald was the decision maker toward the end. What scares me is who is really controlling Kamala. This woman couldn't even get 4% of the Democrat vote when she was running on her own so how in the hell does she become the VP candidate? The Democrat Party is full of evil right now and if they win the Presidency and maintain the House I fear for what's in store for the nation.

Black Hillary
First, I really dont view her as black, but the Indian side I can certainly see.

Second, Hillary is no where nearly as condescending. I did notice if you listen but could not see her it was not as bad. All the smirking and telling us she would "not be lectured " due to her vastly superior knowledge. Hillary was very skilled compared to Kamala.

I didn't like Kamala from the debates when she was taking wild swings at Joe and pulled her "I was that little girl " crap.

Talking through her nose while looking down it at the rest of America will be a treat for 4 years.

I think Biden is mentally out of it within a year if he wins. They may keep him as the figure head but he won't be making the decisions. It will be like Reagan towards the end of his Presidency. I really don't think Ronald was the decision maker toward the end. What scares me is who is really controlling Kamala. This woman couldn't even get 4% of the Democrat vote when she was running on her own so how in the hell does she become the VP candidate? The Democrat Party is full of evil right now and if they win the Presidency and maintain the House I fear for what's in store for the nation.
The reason for picking her is obvious. It pulls the far left in with her political views. Biden is seen as a moderate ir at least was in times past. That left the Bernie Demicrats without a "representative " so she is for Biden what Pence ( pulls religious right aboard the Trump train) is for Trump.

This was not a debate. A debate occurs when two people answer the same questions and provide their viewpoints. Most of the debate was not a contrast in answers. Harris avoided a couple of questions like the court packing and Biden’s age and Pence answered almost no questions like Trump’s age, the White House Super Spreader, Roe v Wade, and a peaceful transition of power. As such, it was not a debate at all but an opportunity to spew your prepared remarks on the things you want to talk about. This is especially true of Pence. As such, if you like the prepared remarks by the candidate, you liked how they did. Just don’t call this a debate because if it was high school, they would have received an “F”.

1602157704355.png

Hey! All you poll lovers that like to tell us about what the polls are saying. What are the Polls saying about the VP debate and who ate who?

I listened to the whole debate and then turned it off and did not listen to the experts tell me what I heard and what it means. My take from the debate.

1. Harris acted like a immature teenager at times. Saying she would not sit there and be lectured by Pence , but Pence was suppose to sit there and be criticized by Harris because she thinks she is so much smarter than him. Her saying she would not get vaccinated if Trump told her too. She has a bad case of TDS.

2. This great plan of Biden's and the D's to fight the virus is just a plagiarized copy of Trump's . Can I say that just because Pence said it? I can when at no time did she state how it was different.

3. With all the free stuff she promised taxes are going to have to go up we can't pay for what we are getting now from the Govt spending and we are going to get all those new things. What I am saying I am smart enough to realize they will have to raise everyone's taxes there are not enough rich people to pay for all she wants to give away free.

4. Did you hear her say that she and Biden wanted to lower the age for Medicare to 60. Can anyone tell me what good that will bring and why we need that? The only thing I can think of is I have a friend that was ready and old enough to retire but could not because he married a younger woman that did not work and they could not afford insurance for her until she was 65 and could get on Medicare. Sounded like just more free stuff we taxpayers are going to have to pay for.

5. I could go on and on but here is the deal breaker, When asked if she and Biden will pack or as some say stack the court she refused to answer. I will not vote for anyone that is not willing to tell me what they would like or what they will do if elected. I am not some little kid the Govt took to raise, I have a right to know, we have a right to know. If elected she works for the people of the US and she must answer to the American people for her plans and actions.

Hey! All you poll lovers that like to tell us about what the polls are saying. What are the Polls saying about the VP debate and who ate who?

I listened to the whole debate and then turned it off and did not listen to the experts tell me what I heard and what it means. My take from the debate.

1. Harris acted like a immature teenager at times. Saying she would not sit there and be lectured by Pence , but Pence was suppose to sit there and be criticized by Harris because she thinks she is so much smarter than him. Her saying she would not get vaccinated if Trump told her too. She has a bad case of TDS.

2. This great plan of Biden's and the D's to fight the virus is just a plagiarized copy of Trump's . Can I say that just because Pence said it? I can when at no time did she state how it was different.

3. With all the free stuff she promised taxes are going to have to go up we can't pay for what we are getting now from the Govt spending and we are going to get all those new things. What I am saying I am smart enough to realize they will have to raise everyone's taxes there are not enough rich people to pay for all she wants to give away free.

4. Did you hear her say that she and Biden wanted to lower the age for Medicare to 60. Can anyone tell me what good that will bring and why we need that? The only thing I can think of is I have a friend that was ready and old enough to retire but could not because he married a younger woman that did not work and they could not afford insurance for her until she was 65 and could get on Medicare. Sounded like just more free stuff we taxpayers are going to have to pay for.

5. I could go on and on but here is the deal breaker, When asked if she and Biden will pack or as some say stack the court she refused to answer. I will not vote for anyone that is not willing to tell me what they would like or what they will do if elected. I am not some little kid the Govt took to raise, I have a right to know, we have a right to know. If elected she works for the people of the US and she must answer to the American people for her plans and actions.
I think we should raise the Medicare age to 85. Anybody want to tell me why that's not a good idea?

I think we should raise the Medicare age to 85. Anybody want to tell me why that's not a good idea?

Seems the D's that you love so much would disagree with you . You better get back in line or there is a good chance you will end up in a Democrat reeducation camp.

Trump caller her a monster today. He stepped it up over his typical description of woman like ugly and nasty. This plays well with the woman vote.

Harris came off as fake af. Pence sounded like the polar opposite of Trump. Idk why Biden picked Harris
You don’t know why? It’s bc he’s an old white guy and a good % of the Dems hate old white guys. Picking a black/bi-racial woman makes him somewhat palletable.

If they were smart, Tim Scott
That would be a good call, but I think it would be a lock that the republicans would be disappointed with his performance once elected. I would fully expect that he would slide more centrist from where he is today. He panders to South Carolina but would not have to do that as POTUS.

Pence wouldn't answer if Trump would leave if he lost . So there's that . He also didn't answer the questions that were asked. He didn't sway any voters towards him and the pathological Lying malignant narcissist . Now Trump doesn't want to debate virtually? Things not going all that well . How many people are now positive from the White House event? 35? 40 ? Prayers to Chris Christie