• Pence will be the clear winner

• Harris will be the clear winner

• Both will do better than Trump and Biden

• I won't waste a minute watching it

• The moderator will favor Pence

• The moderator will favor Harris

• Other (desribe)

Results are only viewable after voting.
According to Frank Luntz, undecided's called Harris abrasive and condescending. Yes she is very unlikeable.
Lmao, yes, his 15 person poll. If people take away this emotional factor and look at what was said and do a little digging, they'll find numerous instances of Pence using false information.

Lmao, yes, his 15 person poll. If people take away this emotional factor and look at what was said and do a little digging, they'll find numerous instances of Pence using false information.

You're giving the average American too much credit. If they even tuned in last night, zero chance the average American did any further digging.

Trump is fixing Medicare by killing off those on it. Surprised Pence didn’t highlight that win.

I think you got Trump mixed up with Cuomo and a half dozen other democrat governors who placed covid infected people in nursing homes.

These are the same people who obsessed over closing down every social gathering except "protests" while failing to protect the Medicare recipients in nursing homes.

According to Frank Luntz, undecided's called Harris abrasive and condescending. Yes she is very unlikeable.
I don't care what he called Harris whoever the heck he is. Some of you call her the N word. Trump calls her a monster. Nobody cares what you sick goons call her.

I don't care what he called Harris whoever the heck he is. Some of you call her the N word. Trump calls her a monster. Nobody cares what you sick goons call her.

You are weak & predictable. So now you're reading minds and accusing people of using the N word to describe Harris?

I was going to tell you who Frank Luntz is , but then I decided to let you find out on your own. You have the internet, use it. I am glad it is some of you that are being accused of saying the N word and not some of me.

You are weak & predictable. So now you're reading minds and accusing people of using the N word to describe Harris?
I don't need to read minds. People have called her the N word and a monster. It is par for the course and I don't care what you goons call her.

I don't need to read minds. People have called her the N word and a monster. It is par for the course and I don't care what you goons call her.

I just call her turkey neck..... ?‍♂️

People said they hoped Trump would die from covid. Should we say Dems on here said that even if they didn't ?

IMO both did fine. Neither dominated. No game-changer exchanges. Both defended there candidate. Neither brought anything new. If you think one or the other was a clear winner its prob more reflective of your pre-debate biases.

In the age of 24/7 news, Internet and social media, I am wondering if the debates serve any real purpose anymore. Maybe seeing how someone does when pressed to think on their feet? But anyone who's been paying attention could have guessed both the questions and answers before last night.

Which user called her the N word. I know about 4 others have already called you on this, but I'm not letting you get away with race baiting.

People said they hoped Trump would die from covid. Should we say Dems on here said that even if they didn't ?
I'm sure some dems did hope Trump would die just like some republicans call her the N word. Heck I have heard it myself. Again, I don't care if you call her a N- word or a monster or a chicken neck. She has and will continue to be called all kids of racist and sexist and disgusting names.

Which user called her the N word. I know about 4 others have already called you on this, but I'm not letting you get away with race baiting.
I never said a user called her the N word on Yappi. I said she has been called the N word and a monster and now a chicken neck whatever that is. I'm sure she has been called many other things , too.

I'm sure some dems did hope Trump would die just like some republicans call her the N word. Heck I have heard it myself. Again, I don't care if you call her a N- word or a monster or a chicken neck. She has and will continue to be called all kids of racist and sexist and disgusting names.
Your claim was people on here called her the N word. You said "some of you ". You can't back that up which is typical of your behavior on here

I never said a user called her the N word on Yappi. I said she has been called the N word and a monster and now a chicken neck whatever that is. I'm sure she has been called many other things , too.
You never make any disgusting insults about trump, pence or any other Republicans?