Ukraine Whistleblower

It is not the digging up that is problematic. It is the using of Government assets (In this case aid) in exhange for a favor (in this case making up stuff about the Bidens)
Oh really? So..did you by any chance read the transcripts? Or are you just watching Rachel Maddow for your information? Cause there wasn't any quid pro...nothing even close. Hilarious though that you keep bringing this up and at the same time saying that quid pro joe didn't use quid pro, when he's on video admitting that he did use quid pro. You must have a special gift of some sort to do that.

Well it wont strictly be about the call...he'll claim to have first hand knowledge of other events. The first guy was denounced as not having first hand knowledge so their next "witness" had to claim to have it.

It's all part of their game...and they are extremely bad at it.
I think number 2 will say he/she/it will say they know parts were not included in the transcript.

It is not the digging up that is problematic. It is the using of Government assets (In this case aid) in exhange for a favor (in this case making up stuff about the Bidens)
But it is problematic when a candidate with no governmental authority asks a foreign government to find some missing e-mails.

You are a real piece of work.

Hey Happy....when is Shiff going to be investigated?

LOL

So eager......

giphy.gif

And yet, the investigations into corruption went away, never to be seen again...….. As C+C Music Factory would say "Things that make you go Hmmmm"......

Maybe when they are done ing around on their recess, we'll have "things that make you go actually take a House vote on an Inquiry"?

Current Ukraine prosecutor says he will investigate why the original investigation was shut down (by Joe Biden who bribed Ukraine to shut it down with US taxpayer money).

No wonder dems keep trying to manufacture something quickly. Getting rather humorous at this point.

No one has to make anything up. We have Joe on video bragging about it. Hes not asking to start an investigation, hes asking to finish one.

For those interested in a FACT based description of what's going on here:

It was logical that Trump, and millions of other Americans, wanted to know the origins of the Russia probe and that the investigative work would be taken up by the Department of Justice. Since DoJ and FBI officials at the highest levels were implicated, it was natural that the attorney general himself would have a hand in the investigation.

Thus the panicked clamor coursing through the press at present is not about Joe Biden or his son or Trump’s alleged commerce with foreign powers. Rather, it is the fear that the Russiagate bubble is likely to burst. And the fear that none of the reporters, intelligence officials, and political operatives responsible for pushing the largest and most destructive conspiracy theory in American history will escape the ruin.

Yep, it's all about protecting the entrenched Bureaucracy (thanks cabe), Obama Administration, & Democrats from being exposed for their role in an attempted coup against the POTUS.

Last edited:
I think number 2 will say he/she/it will say they know parts were not included in the transcript.
Then it is likely a lie.
4 separate individuals transcribe the call in real time. All 4 would have to be involved in covering up for Trump. Not very likely.

We have Whistleblower #1 and it is reported that he only has second hand information, You know the friend of a friend thing. Now we have whistleblower #2 and he it is reported has first hand information and will be able to confirm #1's story. Rumor has it that there is a small problem with the confirmation, it seem #2 is the friend of a friend guy. So what we might have is a confirmation by the guy that gave the information to the first guy. So it might be that we only have one person's story out of several that were there.

If the call was perfect and there was no quid pro quo, then why not let Sondland testify? Doesn’t the WH want the truth out? (I kid)

If the call was perfect and there was no quid pro quo, then why not let Sondland testify? Doesn’t the WH want the truth out? (I kid)

Release Volker's testimony. He knows more about all of it than anyone. Oh wait, what he said is contradictory to the lies coming from Schiffty and the media allies. Imagine that.

The largest criminality at the highest levels of government in history is going to be exposed, and understandably the democrats and the media are all about protecting themselves. Let the chips fall.

Because Schiff keeps doing crap behind closed doors and then presenting partial testimony as "facts" when others that were in the room point out that no one has corroborated Whistleblower #1 (who approached Schiff and his staff BEFORE going to the IG).

Many do not realize that Quid Pro Quo is actually what diplomacy is all about. Every head of state utilizes it. There is nothing nefarious about it. If we are giving them millions of dollars, you better believe we will have expectations. They are free not to accept the money.

So besides being proven lies by the transcript the whistle-blower is...

Will the media ignore this or try to spin into, well this does not mean anything because...look squirrel!

Many do not realize that Quid Pro Quo is actually what diplomacy is all about. Every head of state utilizes it. There is nothing nefarious about it. If we are giving them millions of dollars, you better believe we will have expectations. They are free not to accept the money.

You are missing the point. Quid pro quo for diplomacy is my country does this for your country. Problem is Trump is using Foreign Aid as a Quid for a FAVOR...a person political FAVOR...for personal political reasons. Trump is flailing.

You are missing the point. Quid pro quo for diplomacy is my country does this for your country. Problem is Trump is using Foreign Aid as a Quid for a FAVOR...a person political FAVOR...for personal political reasons. Trump is flailing.
Biden hasn't even won the nomination yet.

If it's just to find dirt on Dems I'm sure the Ukrainians are looking into Warren, Bernie, Kamala, Buttigieg, Yang, Booker too right?

Hes asking them to continue an investigation they had already started, hes not asking to make one up. You had no problem with spying err investigating candidate Trump but investigating candidate Biden is somehow immoral?

It’s so awesome that Trump is your President.

Schiff claims the “whistleblower” is receiving death threats, despite the fact that he/she is anonymous. :rolleyes:
Yeah. How does that happen? Must be “generic” death threats. Random Pubs saying “I’m gonna kill that MFer”

1-800-TDS-Help

Say it ain't so Joe!

Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials.

Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr." at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine's press center in Kyiv on Wednesday.

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," Derkach said.

He also publicized sums that were transferred to Burisma Group representatives, in particular Hunter Biden, a son of the former U.S. vice president.

Wait, wasn't it just a few days ago that Biden swore he never even met anyone from the Burisma group???

Gee I wonder what Democrat Presidential candidate the Whistle Blower had a professional relationship with?

Now, however, there is word of more evidence of possible bias on the whistleblower's part. Under questioning from Republicans during last Friday's impeachment inquiry interview with Atkinson, the inspector general revealed that the whistleblower's possible bias was not that he was simply a registered Democrat. It was that he had a significant tie to one of the Democratic presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year's election.

"The IG said [the whistleblower] worked or had some type of professional relationship with one of the Democratic candidates," said one person with knowledge of what was said.

"The IG said the whistleblower had a professional relationship with one of the 2020 candidates," said another person with knowledge of what was said.

"What [Atkinson] said was that the whistleblower self-disclosed that he was a registered Democrat and that he had a prior working relationship with a current 2020 Democratic presidential candidate," said a third person with knowledge of what was said.