Trump's COVID 19 Failure

Trump golfed all weekend just two weeks ago and held a party for his sons mistress ( cheated with ) who used to work at Fox . That was taking this seriously I must say . Great leadership

Trump golfed all weekend just two weeks ago and held a party for his sons mistress ( cheated with ) who used to work at Fox . That was taking this seriously I must say . Great leadership
What would you have preferred he'd done? Be more involved? Somehow I doubt many people want to see him more involved in this crisis.

I wasn't sure that you still had an irrational hatred of Trump, but apparently you do.

Thanks for sharing.

Not golf weather yet here. I was out bird watching.

Have you decided how many lives have been lost due to the President's poor leadership?

Patiently waiting...

And just like that the entire country hates the Democrats. How do you vote no on payments to people during a crisis

And just like that the entire country hates the Democrats. How do you vote no on payments to people during a crisis
LOL....a blank check book for Goldman Sachs Mnuchin to write checks to cronies with no disclosure, oversight or transparency. GREAT PLAN for America. Trump was not even willing to be transparent with the money going to his own hotel. McConnell has no shame.

LOL....a blank check book for Goldman Sachs Mnuchin to write checks to cronies with no disclosure, oversight or transparency. GREAT PLAN for America. Trump was not even willing to be transparent with the money going to his own hotel. McConnell has no shame.
The Democrats have a special place in hell

Which accelerated the exodus of manufacturing out of China and diversified it around the globe including some to the US and to other countries much more friendly to us.
Manufacturing has not exited China in any significant way. Those that did move it to avoid tariffs just moved it to another country. Guess what, they will move it back to wherever the cheapest option ends up being.

The Democrats have a special place in hell
Please be rational....this is a huge power grab for Wall Street and trump campaign...a $500 Checkbook for political favors completely unchecked. No guarantees to employees...and no transparency. It is not like the auto bailout that was done completely in the open with payback and labor provisions. It is no strings attached corporate welfare...and payback for the donor class.

It is great leadership. Live your life and dont let fear control it.

Waiting until 10 days ago to really acknowledge the seriousness didn't cost people their lives in your take ?
No ?‍♂️

Do you hold Obama personally responsible for the people who died during the Swine Flu pandemic?

Please be rational....this is a huge power grab for Wall Street and trump campaign...a $500 Checkbook for political favors completely unchecked. No guarantees to employees...and no transparency. It is not like the auto bailout that was done completely in the open with payback and labor provisions. It is no strings attached corporate welfare...and payback for the donor class.
$500 isn't that big of a check.

Another one who values words over actions. Trump obviously thought C-virus was serious more then a month ago or he wouldn't have closed the border with China at the end of January. That act killed the stock market but saved us from going down the path Italy went.

Looking back it was obvious Trump was preparing but he didn't want to cause a panic. How would we have been better off today if the panic buying and business closings had started 3 weeks earlier?

China did this to us and the world. So if you want to blame someone ask yourself who made us vulnerable to China?

If you want to see where the REAL incompetence lies check out BOTH the republican & democrat party's and Americas Corporate elite. And if you want to blame Presidents how about you start with GH Bush, Bill Clinton, GW Bush & Barack Obama. These are the folks who let a "capitalist" predator into the WTO, opened our economy to them and then sat back as we lost intellectual property & industry after industry to them.

Making matters worse these guys sat on their hands as one critical supply chain after another was moved there.

So spare us the buck stops with Trump BS. We elected him to start fixing the problems the last four Presidents have left us. We didn't elect him to take the blame for the screw-ups of others.
Great post lotr10. I will never forget my high school graduation because the guest speaker was Phillip Shriver, President of Miami University. His speech was about "Made in China". This was the mid-70s and even then he had the foresight to predict that China was gaining ground on us and that we were depending too much even back then on that country producing everything. At the time Made in China mainly brought laughs because the quality wasn't all that great but over time they got better and with cheap government labor they started taking over manufacturing. Trump has been right all along we did need MAGA and we need it more now than ever before. Nixon knew it as did his Secretary of State, Kissenger. But in recent years, our Presidents and Congress have been peddling to China without really analyzing the danger. Trump is a business man and he stated during his campaign China was the real problem and the Democrats and Deep State tried to ridicule him for what he was saying. I was wrong about Trump in the beginning but I'm sure glad he's our President now and is the one dealing with this mess. He will survive no matter how much the Dems try to sabotage him.