Trump's COVID 19 Failure

Re-posted due to high level of irony and pot/kettle content.

I stated in the instance of the utterly absurd take of a poster that Trump ignored and even denied the existence of the virus for the most part also saying it was contained and it would flow away naturally pretty quickly to avoid panic as being a case of the poster pretty much claiming knowledge of what the incompetent president was thinking .

Trump hasn’t even claimed this himself . He simply lies and says it kind of came from
Nowhere and that he wished China had told him . Pathetic yes but even he isn’t stupid enough to Utter Lottys lame excuse for the inaction and lies . Thanks for your contribution though

MERS middle east respiratory syndrom, German measles, Lyme disease, West Nile virus....."Trump is a racist for referring to this flu's origins!"
People are stupid!

Reactions: y2h
I stated in the instance of the utterly absurd take of a poster that Trump ignored and even denied the existence of the virus for the most part also saying it was contained and it would flow away naturally pretty quickly to avoid panic as being a case of the poster pretty much claiming knowledge of what the incompetent president was thinking .

Trump hasn’t even claimed this himself . He simply lies and says it kind of came from
Nowhere and that he wished China had told him . Pathetic yes but even he isn’t stupid enough to Utter Lottys lame excuse for the inaction and lies . Thanks for your contribution though

More fake news from Harry... Trump was way way ahead of this compared to most countries and the Dems.
He had the for-site to stop flights from China, and Europe as the Dems said it was a terrible racist decision... which actually saved thousands of lives.

Do you know or care that Trump not listening to the Dems and the media likely saved someones life in your family and maybe yours!
Bow your head in praise to your savior and chief Donald John Trump for without him all would be lost, amen!

As I'm prone to do at times, I simply withdraw and listen to a Peggy Lee hit of 50 years ago. "Is that all there is?" Try it.

Let's for a second assume all this crap you and your fellow Moonbats have been barfing is true.

With respect to the United States, at this point in time, has President Trump saved lives, or cost lives, or made no difference?

Your answer is important to me, so stay focused and keep it brief.

Let's for a second assume all this crap you and your fellow Moonbats have been barfing is true.

With respect to the United States, at this point in time, has President Trump saved lives, or cost lives, or made no difference?

Your answer is important to me, so stay focused and keep it brief.
You personally have been as ridiculously wrong as anyone here . He’s a hero is that what you want me to say ? You Nd he have mostly denied the existence of this . Have you actually paid attention the last 6-8 weeks ? Trump was preparing for what we are seeing now? Gave credit for the initial China travel directive . Since then ? Not so
Much .

What’s this crap about “ if it’s true ? It’s on the record of his own words and inaction . There is no if it’s true

Hospitals across the US are asking citizens to sew masks for its healthcare workers. That is a stunning failure.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. More so past administrations who allowed the manufacturing base to be moved "for their own profit" to China. Trump has been trying to move it back against the will of the profiteers.

Your ridiculously stupid anti Trump propaganda is harming people with disinformation. You should be praising our great president "like Como-Newsom etc. etc." and not promoting fake news. Until then we deal with what we have and rely on ingenuity.

You are completely clueless, Trump is doing everything within his power to help the situation. The fact is you just can not snap your fingers and make things appear out of the blue despite what you mouth breathers think...there is actually a manufacturing process which Trump has cut tons of red tap to ramp up and add production all over the country.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. More so past administrations who allowed the manufacturing base to be moved "for their own profit" to China. Trump has been trying to move it back against the will of the profiteers.

Your ridiculously stupid anti Trump propaganda is harming people with disinformation. You should be praising our great president "like Como-Newsom etc. etc." and not promoting fake news. Until then we deal with what we have and rely on ingenuity.

You are completely clueless, Trump is doing everything within his power to help the situation. The fact is you just can not snap your fingers and make things appear out of the blue despite what you mouth breathers think...there is actually a manufacturing process which Trump has cut tons of red tap to ramp up and add production all over the country.
What exactly is Trump doing to stop the private sector from doing what the private sector does?

You personally have been as ridiculously wrong as anyone here . He’s a hero is that what you want me to say ? You Nd he have mostly denied the existence of this . Have you actually paid attention the last 6-8 weeks ? Trump was preparing for what we are seeing now? Gave credit for the initial China travel directive . Since then ? Not so
Much .

So you refuse to answer a simple question. That's telling.

Thanks anyway.

No. He hid the truth because he did not want to hear it. He is surrounded by people who are afraid to tell him the truth and see his often irrational reaction. He does not tell the American public the truth. He finally came around (like FoxNews) but it is too late. He has attacked government agencies, fired many competent scientists, he has belittled intelligence agencies and in January blocked Congress from hearing the report on global threats (Covid likely one of them) Protective medical masks were subject to tariffs which brings the false reality that we can win a trade war in a global world.

I realize it hurts your world view and it is easier to blame the chinese family that owns the restaurant down the street, but Trump has been a historic failure...thank god some others Mnuchin/Nancy/Newsome/DeWine/Cuomo...meanwhile GOP senators are liquidating their portfolios and Russian oligarchs are buying respirators for their super yachts in Monaco.

Remember when the administration blocked access to the Worldwide Threats hearings b/c it made the president look bad...

Actually, calling it the Spanish flu was a WW1 diversion. Not a lot of evidence it started in Spain.

1890 -- Asiatic or Russian Flu, 1957 -- Asian Flu, 1968 -- Hong Kong Flu

Seems like there's a historical common denominator with the origins of these mutated animal viruses.
Actually, Spain was the first to report AND the world was pissed off at their stance in WWI.

Some say the flu started in Kansas?

Regardless, I was poking fun at the MFers that actually got offended because the POTUS called this the "Chinese" flu. Man we've gotten soft.

Last edited:

I've read that too.

Interesting to read that the flu of 1918 disproportionately killed Native Americans, and in some cases wiped out entire Navajo tribes.

The government 'sparing' our immune systems on this one will have similar unintended consequences if this is the new norm.

Actually, calling it the Spanish flu was a WW1 diversion. Not a lot of evidence it started in Spain.

1890 -- Asiatic or Russian Flu, 1957 -- Asian Flu, 1968 -- Hong Kong Flu

Seems like there's a historical common denominator with the origins of these mutated animal viruses.

Typical Progressive's BS

Actually, Spain was the first to report AND the world was pissed off at their stance in WWI.

Regardless, I was poking fun at the MFers that actually got offended because the POTUS called this the "Chinese" flu. Man we've gotten soft.

We are selectively sensitive. Reactions are goal-oriented in many cases.

The social justice PC police are little different than an old NYC or Chicago movie cop "on the take".

No. He hid the truth because he did not want to hear it. He is surrounded by people who are afraid to tell him the truth and see his often irrational reaction. He does not tell the American public the truth. He finally came around (like FoxNews) but it is too late. He has attacked government agencies, fired many competent scientists, he has belittled intelligence agencies and in January blocked Congress from hearing the report on global threats (Covid likely one of them) Protective medical masks were subject to tariffs which brings the false reality that we can win a trade war in a global world.

I realize it hurts your world view and it is easier to blame the chinese family that owns the restaurant down the street, but Trump has been a historic failure...thank god some others Mnuchin/Nancy/Newsome/DeWine/Cuomo...meanwhile GOP senators are liquidating their portfolios and Russian oligarchs are buying respirators for their super yachts in Monaco.

Remember when the administration blocked access to the Worldwide Threats hearings b/c it made the president look bad...
No one is blaming the Chinese family down the street ?

What this highlights is the need to bring manufacturing back to this country...Trump is spot on in that reality.

What happened to the following me around with those unfunny one long word multiple words combo's after my every post? You question my sanity as you are literally obsessed with me and my posts? I ignored you . you couldn't take it . You became more obsessed . I fight back and you get angry and still weirdly obsessed . You post and don't quote me , I skip the post. So if you never quote me , I ignore you until the end of time . Your choice I suppose. I don't give a crap about your opinions or what you post to others . You care deeply about what I post and your hundreds of quotes proves it . Your choice zero man . Now you're up to this nonsense ? What a total tool bag you are . Everyone think s so really. they wouldn't lift the next t page of a magazine or even click to the next page of this forum to see anything you think or would write .

So if Trump had said in January that the coronavirus is here and could potentially kill millions, we would have plenty of surgical mask?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

You edited this and it still looks like a knocked-over Scrabble board. You are a wreck
Your takes are as bad as any out here and have been for a while. That post was fine . Your lack of commenting on the content is always telling. Me a wreck ? Sanity escaped you long ago . Even in the safety of the echo chamber , your once loyal mates are starting to become concerned about you. What happened to you ? Stir crazy already?

You know what's interesting? Some of the same posters who were constitutional and legal experts during the bogus impeachment are now infectious disease experts as well!