Trump or Biden

Trump or Biden .... Who would you vote for today?

• Trump

• Biden

• Receive a kick in the nuts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
President Joe Biden leads former President Donald Trump 50 - 44 percent in a head-to-head matchup, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University poll of registered voters in Wisconsin released today.
Real clear polling incoming with a GIF. Same as it ever was.

Trump has a much better chance of dropping dead before the election. Just look at him.
You mean the Energizer Bunny who's always on?

Vs the guy who's once again going to be hiding in his basement because he's got to put a lid on it by noon at the latest.

d172681e-d161-4184-b24d-a160762bdf61_text.gif

Today on CNN President Joe Biden stated that no one has ever “had the run we’ve had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9% when I came into office, 9%.”

The CPI inflation reading for January 2021, when Biden was sworn in and December 2020, the month before, were both 1.4%.

Today on CNN President Joe Biden stated that no one has ever “had the run we’ve had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9% when I came into office, 9%.”

The CPI inflation reading for January 2021, when Biden was sworn in and December 2020, the month before, were both 1.4%.
Facts don't matter when they must keep Dictator Donald out of the Oval Office. Look for the media to not argue with Babbles' statements. Silence is acceptance.

Bidens latest whooper: His Catholic grade school teacher was drafted by the Green Bay Packers. Of course he happened to be in Wisconsin. He has a made up story for every location he visits.
At least he hasn't claimed to carry hot sauce everywhere he goes...yet.

Bidens latest whooper: His Catholic grade school teacher was drafted by the Green Bay Packers. Of course he happened to be in Wisconsin. He has a made up story for every location he visits.
I wonder if part of his travel itinerary was a train ride over the Francis Scott Key bridge.