Trump or Biden

Trump or Biden .... Who would you vote for today?

• Trump

• Biden

• Receive a kick in the nuts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
LMAO, now I know why Slappy, Harriet, and B&G always dismiss polls. LOL you guys are exactly like Brandon. 😂 🤣

Polls show voters are nervous and critical of Biden's handling of the economy and anchor Erin Burnett reminded him that grocery prices are up 30 percent.

But Biden, in his interview with CNN, claimed the polls are wrong and Americans struggling with inflation have more cash in their pockets, saying: 'They have the money to spend.'

You cannot waiver in your loyalty to the king....

Trump says ‘loser’ Paul Ryan should be fired by Fox board​

LMAO, now I know why Slappy, Harriet, and B&G always dismiss polls. LOL you guys are exactly like Brandon. 😂 🤣

Polls show voters are nervous and critical of Biden's handling of the economy and anchor Erin Burnett reminded him that grocery prices are up 30 percent.

But Biden, in his interview with CNN, claimed the polls are wrong and Americans struggling with inflation have more cash in their pockets, saying: 'They have the money to spend.'
Did u miss the part where Trumps promise of jobs was debunked? Guess you turned away at that moment???

LMAO.....now we know why Joey "puts a lid" on his days so early. What time is Sesame Street on?
Ouch, who lives in a trash can and puts the lid on?
8pi94m.jpg

How about you go back and listen again. Sorry but the Trump guy is no savior. Where are the jobs he promised?
Ask the now President he is the one that reversed everything Trump did or planned to do. How many jobs were cut just by stopping a pipe line?

You are going to lose the jobs count and it won’t be close.
And you are going to count all the people that were laid off or or lost there job from the pandemic as Joe creating jobs when we finally opened back up? How many more jobs are there now than there were before the virus hit? I will give Joe edit for that number only.

Reactions: y2h
Ridicule that rings true is never good for a politician - although Trump seems to swim in it, but use it as fuel. But when libs start ridiculing Biden, that's a problem.

And you are going to count all the people that were laid off or or lost there job from the pandemic as Joe creating jobs when we finally opened back up? How many more jobs are there now than there were before the virus hit? I will give Joe edit for that number only.
No. We won’t count all the jobs lost. We start the new count from the point that Biden recovered all the lost jobs. Your ready?

Biden campaign works to woo Black voters in key swing state of Wisconsin​

Time to start pandering....LOL

Wisconsin has special political significance. It's part of the critical "blue wall" in the Midwest that voted Democratic for decades before Trump's candidacy. Biden only won the state over Trump in 2020 by some 20,000 votes. A loss in November would likely be a major blow to his reelection effort.

According to the latest Marquette Law School polling, just 37% of Black voters in Wisconsin say they're "very enthusiastic" about November's presidential election. The coveted group makes up nearly 7% of the state's population, according to the 2020 census and 21% in Milwaukee.

In a recent Washington Post/Ipsos poll, Biden faces additional problems with Black Americans in terms of turnout. The poll found that 62% of Black Americans say they're "absolutely certain to vote," down from 74% in June 2020.

Shanice Jones, who has been out canvassing in Milwaukee for the group Black Leaders Organizing for the Community, or BLOC, said she's "tired" of supporting presidential candidates who she said don't support her community.

"I feel like everybody deserves a chance once they get that chance, but it's up to what you do when you get to office to prove if you deserve another chance. And right now, the way he's going, I really don't feel like he should," she said.

How about you go back and listen again. Sorry but the Trump guy is no savior. Where are the jobs he promised?
The economy was great under Trump. Record low unemployment, virtually no inflation and rock bottom interest rates.