Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Not at all. There is a separate team that does that for me.

Get a job.
pamphlet GIF

Slowly but surely, the onion is being peeled back on this guy...... Kinda like the "day trader" expert that finally blew is own cover by announcing he only takes profits every two weeks or so. :ROFLMAO:

Happens all the time with these type. Eventually, their own lies reveal the original lies.
Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

Lol...Trump claimed he isn't allowed to testify because of the gag order. Obviously no attorney is going to put a serial liar like trump on the stand to be crossed by a prosecutor. He just thinks his base is dumb enough to believe his explanation.

How can anyone support this clown
trump is such a liar and coward. claims he will testify , then looks for any excuse not to testify. what a pathetic waste of humanity

She called the Access Hollywood tape a crisis and said he never believed Trump when he told her Cohen paid Stormy with his own money. Exactly what they wanted her to say which is why she was called.

Ideal.

God that's stupid.

You know it's 100% legal to pay people to keep their mouth shut? You know that Hope destroyed any credibility Cohen had left? You know that Hope destroyed any chance the prosecution had of saying Trump was motivated to sway the election? You know this jury is hung?

Of course you don't. There isn't a shred of common sense in your big fat body.

lmao

God that's stupid.

You know it's 100% legal to pay people to keep their mouth shut? You know that Hope destroyed any credibility Cohen had left? You know that Hope destroyed any chance the prosecution had of saying Trump was motivated to sway the election? You know this jury is hung?

Of course you don't. There isn't a shred of common sense in your big fat body.

lmao
lol.

Spoken by someone who likes to work.
You have made fun of and criticized people that are retired. I went to work for a small company and got to help it grow into the top five in size in the nation. Worked hard and really enjoyed what I did. At 65 and having put in 31 years work in a high stress job I decided time to retire. People that worked under me said i would not like retirement and would be back within three months asking for my job back. Did not happen. Like not having to work and I do just what I want most days. Like getting on Yappi and debating the poor lost souls that are left leaning liberal democrats.

Correct, but with zero comprehension.

I already pointed that out.
I comprehend fine. Especially the part where she said Trump was telling her about how it was better if it did not come out before the campaign. Then you also have her saying that Trump knew he made the payment. Good times.

1714926078869.jpeg

I comprehend fine. Especially the part where she said Trump was telling her about how it was better if it did not come out before the campaign. Then you also have her saying that Trump knew he made the payment. Good times.

View attachment 58276

But none of that is illegal, dullard.

And Hope's testimony made it clear, Trump was concerned about Melania's feeling. Hope also made it clear Cohen was a rogue actor who created more problems than he fixed.

Post that testimony, sophist!

And Hope's testimony made it clear, Trump was concerned about Melania's feeling. Hope also made it clear Cohen was a rogue actor who created more problems than he fixed.

There was something to like in Hope’s testimony for both defense and prosecution.

Correct. I am retired and loving it.
What are you doing in retirement ? Lots of travel ? Seeing and doing new things ? Retirement can be tricky in terms of spending new found free time , from what I’ve seen from family members and former colleagues . Part time work or consulting has been a positive endeavor from what I’ve seen from some older guys I know .

What are you doing in retirement ? Lots of travel ? Seeing and doing new things ? Retirement can be tricky in terms of spending new found free time , from what I’ve seen from family members and former colleagues . Part time work or consulting has been a positive endeavor from what I’ve seen from some older guys I know .
I'm doing just fine, there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done.

So when will ALL the evidence be thrown out? How can anyone trust what was and wasn't in those boxers? If I was a juror there is no way I could find anyone guilty knowing the prosecution had screwed with the evidence and then lied about it.

And yes Trump is right, we need to arrest a federal prosecutor when they do this kind of thing:

The payment by itself is not illegal. The cover up is illegal.
Actually, she confirmed that Trump knew about the payment.

1715002574515.png

She also confirmed that Trump did not want the story coming out before the election.
1715002691055.png

You must be devastated that we have transcripts.