Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

The SCOTUS will eventually decide whether or not Trump, as POTUS, was entitled to keep classified documents. It is very much up in the air. In contrast VP Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had NO constitutional right to keep such documents yet they did and have gone unpunished.

Same exact amount of top secret highly classified info you say? Both of them were given many months to give it back ? They knowingly chose to keep it despite being told it wasn't theirs to keep and they needed to give it back? SCOTUS is biased as we know, but this idea that Trump or any other presidential loser can just keep everything like this as a private citizen is preposterous and not constitutional . Yes SCOTUS is likely to minimize anything like this considering the one term president was fortunate to basically hire three of the 9 .

So what you are saying is that if the MSM, which you consider to be accurate and unbiased, isn't reporting on a story that the "right wing" media is reporting on then the story is not true?
Don't put words in my mouth, autocrat. You know perfectly what I'm saying. Fact-check your source. Meaning, if there is legit truth you can find credible sources reporting the same. If you can't, your source of info is unreliable.
That would explain the strategy of the extreme left wing MSM to ignore story's that contradict the progressive narrative or are critical of Biden and other democrat leaders.
Nice projection lol I said nothing about MSN.

Waiting on another source...

So what you are saying is that if the MSM, which you consider to be accurate and unbiased, isn't reporting on a story that the "right wing" media is reporting on then the story is not true? That would explain the strategy of the extreme left wing MSM to ignore story's that contradict the progressive narrative or are critical of Biden and other democrat leaders.
Is it the MSM's fault that Republican Presidents and their administrations and affiliates have been charged and or convicted of SOOOOOO much more and many crimes than Dems?

Is it the MSM's fault that Republican Presidents and their administrations and affiliates have been charged and or convicted of SOOOOOO much more and many crimes than Dems?
It's not the MSM's "fault' as they're only the left wing errand boys whose bias in reporting reflects the fact that you rarely hear about Democrat malfeasance while they obsess over Republican failings.

This is what collusion looks like: High level interactions between the Biden administration, DOJ and National Archives on the day of the raid of Mar-a-Lago:

The record of the meeting, obtained from the Biden White House visitor logs is the latest evidence showing the close cooperation between the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and the Biden White House regarding the Trump classified documents case.
Just because u find something on the Internet that says what u want doesn't make it real

The SCOTUS will eventually decide whether or not Trump, as POTUS, was entitled to keep classified documents. It is very much up in the air. In contrast VP Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had NO constitutional right to keep such documents yet they did and have gone unpunished.
And when is the supreme court supposed to make this decision?

His mouth cost him in 2020

And brought droves out of the woodwork to vote against him.

Trump is conservative?
Wide open voting with no guardrails cost him the election. His mouth wasn't any different than 2016.

And now those droves are seeing the grass isn't greener and rethinking their choice.

His policy is conservative

You would not hold him accountable for anything so...Heil Trump
If there was actually something to hold him accountable for, unfortunately for you the false narratives of leftists don't count.

Last edited:
Based on policy positions only DeSantis is better IMO. Back in 2016 only Ted Cruz was better.

I get the frustration though as Trump is an atypical candidate who doesn't have that polished veneer most politicians have.
Thank God. The last thing we need is more poll tested robots giving non answers.

Wow a bombshell, a sitting president being concerned that the guy he beat was refusing to give back top secret highly classified information , a man who was responsible for a riot claiming a stolen election and a known shady corrupt conman as a biz guy . I think Lotty made the case that Trump was entitled to keep all top secret highly confidential information for life. That take was as pitiful as his March 2020 proclamation and Right wing talking point at that time that COVID wasn't a very serious virus folks" I believe medal of honor winner and far right stalwart Rushbo said it was just another version of the common cold . Solid takes
It was a relatively mild virus to the vast majority of the population.

Trump is entitled, just like every president before him. Are you advocating for Biden to go on trial for having material stored at his home and various other locations? How about Hilary for destroying material under subpoena related to illegal possession of documents? Guess I missed your righteous indignation regarding these incidents.

Here's the stupid thing about Trump had documents...he had access to these documents for 4 years, if he was going to do something shady with them he would've already done it.

It was a relatively mild virus to the vast majority of the population.

Trump is entitled, just like every president before him. Are you advocating for Biden to go on trial for having material stored at his home and various other locations? How about Hilary for destroying material under subpoena related to illegal possession of documents? Guess I missed your righteous indignation regarding these incidents.

Here's the stupid thing about Trump had documents...he had access to these documents for 4 years, if he was going to do something shady with them he would've already done it.
These cases aren’t the same and you know it . Trump was asked and then ordered to return them because as you know he wasn’t president anymore. You don’t get to keep highly classified top secret information as a private citizen . Trump had more than enough time to comply . He was warned by his lawyers and advisers that what he was ( or wasn’t doing ) doing was going to get him in trouble . Very different cases obviously as you know. This wasn’t a mistake or an oversight . He deliberately took them. Hid them . And tried to cover up facts after that . Much different cases

Wow a bombshell, a sitting president being concerned that the guy he beat was refusing to give back top secret highly classified information , a man who was responsible for a riot claiming a stolen election and a known shady corrupt conman as a biz guy . I think Lotty made the case that Trump was entitled to keep all top secret highly confidential information for life.
Lather, rinse, repeat
That take was as pitiful as his March 2020 proclamation and Right wing talking point at that time that COVID wasn't a very serious virus folks" I believe medal of honor winner and far right stalwart Rushbo said it was just another version of the common cold . Solid takes
Lotty was more right than wrong when it comes to COVID. And far more correct than you ever were. Remember when you swore your friend got it while pumping gas and NOT from sitting inside a lake house with another family?

Good times.

These cases aren’t the same and you know it . Trump was asked and then ordered to return them because as you know he wasn’t president anymore. You don’t get to keep highly classified top secret information as a private citizen . Trump had more than enough time to comply . He was warned by his lawyers and advisers that what he was ( or wasn’t doing ) doing was going to get him in trouble . Very different cases obviously as you know. This wasn’t a mistake or an oversight . He deliberately took them. Hid them . And tried to cover up facts after that . Much different cases
Private citizens don't have a SS detail either.

He's not merely a private citizen, he's a former president.

Davidson testified that he never saw a copy of the so-called hush money agreement between "David Dennison," allegedly Donald Trump, and "Peggy Peterson," allegedly Stormy Daniels, that was actually signed by Trump. He saw only an agreement signed by Cohen, allegedly on Trump's behalf.

Additionally, Davidson noted that there was a side agreement that did use the parties' real names. That agreement listed Peggy Peterson as Stephanie Gregory Clifford, Daniels' legal name. However, it read, "David Dennison a.k.a." followed by a blank line.

Don't put words in my mouth, autocrat. You know perfectly what I'm saying. Fact-check your source. Meaning, if there is legit truth you can find credible sources reporting the same. If you can't, your source of info is unreliable.
I prefer "Emperor" over autocrat tool.

So is this a bad source?

More than 300 pages of newly unredacted exhibits, containing emails and other correspondence related to the early stages of the hunt for presidential papers, challenge public statements by Joe Biden about what he knew and when he knew it regarding the case against his political rival.

The new disclosures indicate the Department of Justice was in touch with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) during much of 2021, undermining the DOJ’s claims that it became involved in the matter only after the Archives sent it a criminal referral on February 9, 2022,

I prefer "Emperor" over autocrat tool.

So is this a bad source?

More than 300 pages of newly unredacted exhibits, containing emails and other correspondence related to the early stages of the hunt for presidential papers, challenge public statements by Joe Biden about what he knew and when he knew it regarding the case against his political rival.

The new disclosures indicate the Department of Justice was in touch with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) during much of 2021, undermining the DOJ’s claims that it became involved in the matter only after the Archives sent it a criminal referral on February 9, 2022,
This source is better!

So what is your concern about this report? My understanding about the documents Trump took is that they are of the utmost highly classified about our National Security.

Is it that Biden was not honest about their involvement and timeline of helping to initiate the charges?

"Cannon, who was appointed to the bench by the former president, had made clear during more than three-and-a-half hours of arguments that she was reluctant to dismiss one of the four criminal cases against the 2024 presumptive Republican presidential nominee. She said at one point that a dismissal of the indictment would be “difficult to see” and that it would be “quite an extraordinary” step to strike down an Espionage Act statute that underpins the bulk of the felony counts against Trump but that his lawyers contend is unconstitutionally vague."

A) I criticized the government for spending the money B) bread lines in an election year would be a great optic.

You have to pick your battles.
PPP was not for workers. It would have gone straight to them if it was the case. It was a corporate grift. Most of the money never made it to a worker.

Of the $510 billion of PPP loans distributed in 2020, just $115 billion to $175 billion actually went toward replacing wages, according to researchers led by David Autor, an economics professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

We are 5% thru the trail LOL. They have not really even tried to prove that at this point. That said, they did present evidence that Trump is always involved with media decisions. Stay tuned.

Looks like Hope Hicks singlehandedly destroyed Alvin Bragg.

Donald Trump laughs at your impotence.

Good times.