Donald Trumps Records:
* Lost popular vote in 2016
* Lost the House in 2018
* Impeached in 2020
* Lost the popular vote by more votes in 2020
* Lost re-election in 2020
* Lost the Senate in 2021
* Impeached in 2021

The Democrats picked up the House Senate and Presidency. The people have spoken. Elections have consequences.
... as do "drive-by impeachment" your chickens will come back to roost.

Last edited:
The hardcore Trump supporters will stay with him impeached or not. Nobody else will. I don’t see how this backfires on the Democratic Party. Mitch, and most other Republican leaders, want nothing else to do with Trump. They know he will bring the Republican Party to ruin.
That is my point. Did the majority of the American people want an impeachment with a week left in Trump's presidency? How does this play with the Independents? Is nothing else going on that the House could have turned their attention to? Biden will start his presidency with the House and Senate dealing with an impeachment rather than getting his administration off the ground. I think they could make better use of their time.

The first US President to be impeached twice. A true crap stain on the office of the President

Yep, we can now add "impeachment" to the long list of words that you people have rendered down to meaningless.

No wonder you're not taken seriously.

That is my point. Did the majority of the American people want an impeachment with a week left in Trump's presidency? How does this play with the Independents? Is nothing else going on that the House could have turned their attention to? Biden will start his presidency with the House and Senate dealing with an impeachment rather than getting his administration off the ground. I think they could make better use of their time.

Basically this.

Chuck will have to do the trial, and it’ll go down on Joe’s watch. Politically it’ll end up not being a great look.

Curious, if you’re proven wrong will you come on here and admit it? I think you’re dead wrong. Trump will be impeached, And Mitch sees this as theGOP’s way to cut ties with him.

You do not know what you are talking about , he is already impeached again for show. You are thinking of removal with 2/3 senate vote...It is not possible to remove him in time even if they had the votes, which they do not.

I like and support Rep. Anthony Gonzales. I wonder if he will face any repercussions for voting for impeachment. The last two elections Ohio has been a red state. I think voting against impeachment would have been the easier route.
I live in Medina county. Not my rep though. He will be primaried for sure

I like and support Rep. Anthony Gonzales. I wonder if he will face any repercussions for voting for impeachment. The last two elections Ohio has been a red state. I think voting against impeachment would have been the easier route.
Jr is going to be in his backyard. Lol.

Impeachment for Trump should be worn like sign of his courage fighting the swamp, like the scars you get from the enemy shooting you while doing something that earns you the metal of honor!

Anyway it is now just a meaningless political tool for show and used to further divide the country, just throw them impeachments out to your TDS patients like candy at parade... just a pointless side show.
Medal
You are betting on at least 17 GOP senators?
i at least think there is a chance. A lot could come out between now and then. Once McConnell begins to change his position, who knows?

Shows true courage and true patriotism. He voted his conscious. That’s all you can ask of any rep.

Basically this.

Chuck will have to do the trial, and it’ll go down on Joe’s watch. Politically it’ll end up not being a great look.
I will love it, If chuckie does try to run an impeachment trial in the senate after Jan 20th. can't wait for the sh1t show that will take months. would love to see trump testify and call out every last one of them. hell hath to fury like trump scorned. nothing can go on in the senate while the trial is taking place .... no judges, no appointees etc. etc etc. no screwing over the American people. the fake news media will be covering the trial rather than having to listen to creepy joe mumble ( ,la does a great job making his lips move. i wonder if her hand ever cramps)

Last edited:
McConnell has been clear. The trial won’t begin until after Biden is sworn in.

I will love it, If chuckie does try to run an impeachment trial in the senate after Jan 20th. can't wait for the sh1t show that will take months. would love to see trump testify and call out every last one of them. hell hath to fury like trump scorned. nothing can go on in the senate while the trial is taking place .... no judges, no appointees etc. etc etc. no screwing over the American people.
Not necessarily true. They have been talking about half days for the trial.. I think the trial will be quick. Both parties want a quick trial. Trump will have little say.

McConnell has been clear. The trial won’t begin until after Biden is sworn in.

Which tells you what a pointless political waste of time and taxpayer money as the only point of impeachment is removal from office...all, and I mean every singe sane person knows it is just a sideshow.

So with all that’s on the plate of Congress now this is the priority? Enough of the theatrics. Time for the House and Senate to quit this inside the beltway BS. We are in the midst of a pandemic with far reaching implications on the nation and its citizens. Quit fuqqing around and get some real work done.

So with all that’s on the plate of Congress now this is the priority? Enough of the theatrics. Time for the House and Senate to quit this inside the beltway BS. We are in the midst of a pandemic with far reaching implications on the nation and its citizens. Quit fuqqing around and get some real work done.
Their hate goes to 11. Of course nothing they do is actually good for our country, so this fits the bill.

Yet they want to raise taxes so they can piss away more money on bs like this. I don't know how democrats can be so stupid that they don't see this as a huge waste of time and money. Yet theyll vote again for democrats who want to take more of their money to waste

This seems to be a rookie mistake. Don't really know anything about him other than his football career, but this vote seems to be him trying to look like he was making a "thoughtful" decision while looking more like a pandering decision.

It will be interesting to follow his political career forward. Might not be as long as he hopes.

The hardcore Trump supporters will stay with him impeached or not. Nobody else will. I don’t see how this backfires on the Democratic Party. Mitch, and most other Republican leaders, want nothing else to do with Trump. They know he will bring the Republican Party to ruin.
One of many, many things you lack the wisdom to understand.