Trump has not just quit on Coronavirus (pandemics are hard) he has quit on America.

Early Covid19 testing flawed as many got false negatives results.....

The rise in cases can clearly be explained rationally but the MSM won't tell it as it does not fit their agenda..... nor will they admit that indeed the protests were a leading cause of the spread.....

Nothing to see here folks, business as usual on the LEFT.

When did mortality rates stop being stupid, inaccurate, and useless and become the savior stat of the pandemic?

As soon as we got enough testing done to prove how benign the virus is to 99.9% of the population.

The better question is, why should we give a damn about anything except the mortality rate?

Reactions: y2h
As soon as we got enough testing done to prove how benign the virus is to 99.9% of the population.

The better question is, why should we give a damn about anything except the mortality rate?
Total deaths would be the most appropriate measure. Also, I would not call infections irrelevant until we know know the long term effects of the virus. There is data that indicates long term health problems for those infected.

Yesterday alone he attacked Fauci (his top expert) the CDC and health officials (everyone is lying), Obama/Biden for SARS/H1N1 and endorsed the policies put forward by a game show host.

Scans Reveal Heart Damage in Over Half of COVID-19 Patients in Study

The study involved 1,216 patients, of whom 813 had been diagnosed with COVID-19, and 298 were deemed probable cases. Due to the design of the study, the remaining 105 were assumed to have COVID-19, the co-authors told Newsweek. The participants were from 69 countries across six continents. They each had an echocardiogram, a type of ultrasound scan for the heart, between April 3 and 20.

Of the total 1,216 patients, 667 (55 percent) had abnormalities in their scan and one in seven participants had what researchers described as "severe abnormalities," according to the paper published in the journal European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging.

On average, the participants were aged 62, and 70 percent were male. Sixty percent of the scans were performed in a critical care setting, such as an ICU unit or emergency room, while the others were carried out in general medicine settings, cardiology, respiratory, or COVID-19 wards. Some 54 percent of the patients had severe COVID-19.

The study involved 1,216 patients, of whom 813 had been diagnosed with COVID-19, and 298 were deemed probable cases. Due to the design of the study, the remaining 105 were assumed to have COVID-19, the co-authors told Newsweek. The participants were from 69 countries across six continents. They each had an echocardiogram, a type of ultrasound scan for the heart, between April 3 and 20.

Of the total 1,216 patients, 667 (55 percent) had abnormalities in their scan and one in seven participants had what researchers described as "severe abnormalities," according to the paper published in the journal European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging.

On average, the participants were aged 62, and 70 percent were male. Sixty percent of the scans were performed in a critical care setting, such as an ICU unit or emergency room, while the others were carried out in general medicine settings, cardiology, respiratory, or COVID-19 wards. Some 54 percent of the patients had severe COVID-19.

Let it rip.

I wonder how many of those kits they used for the 1,216 patients? My guess would be at least 2,000. Because no one is stupid enough to think that the ratio is 1:1 on kits used, do they? Some have used up to three kits, on one person! Urgh. Can't stop stupid I guess.

It’s the middle of July, and we still have PPE shortages and it sometimes is taking a week to ten days get test results back and state of Michigan just did a deal with Jordan to procure PPE for their medical professionals. (Charity from Jordan is basically where we are at)

A historic failure of government and trump has quit the pandemic.

That's great news . Really hoping for better treatments and eventually a vaccine to be widely distributed . 5 and a half months ? Fingers crossed. I see the stock market really reacting to this the last couple days . That's good as well . Especially for certain Americans $$$$

Every store I go in has sanitizer and masks for sale.

Meijer, Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Walmart, TSC, Kroger, Family Farm & Home.

weird
I saw hand sanitizer at cracker barrel last night. I bet they had some masks someplace in there too.

Golfing during a pandemic.
DEATHS Ed0PBzsWAAAaLm2.png

Right.....
That rates right up there with such notable vows as " Your President is not a crook" and "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" or "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".....Fauci is a bureaucratic stooge, who doesn't know whether to scratch his arse or wind his watch.

Birx and the Whitehouse Covid-19 task force did a road show with many Midwestern Govs and health leaders/task forces and the result is bars and indoor dining being shutdown or limited. Bars in Ohio will be restricted this week by DeWine.