Trump has not just quit on Coronavirus (pandemics are hard) he has quit on America.

Fauci tells Financial Times that he has not briefed the president in two months and has not seen him at the WH since early June.

Trump has quit the pandemic.

Covid Chart Annotated 2020-07-10_8-46-30.jpg

First time in Public . You guys will applaud this like you would a 5 year old making his first layup or correctly wiping his azzz. Or will you ? I see some of you bragging that you go to southern restaurants and no one is wearing masks and how great that was. So my bad . Trumps a simp
I think wearing masks in hospitals is a good idea

Of course what a smart guy . First tine in a hospital during a global pandemic with 135000 Americans dead ?

Doctors and virology experts (and really anyone with common sense) agree that healthy people should not be crowding hospitals right now.

Lots of Presidents visit the troops in hospitals, especially during election years, so it's commendable of Trump to limit those photo ops as much as possible to limit the risk of troops being unintentionally exposed.

Covid Hoax..... once again the numbers are inflated for political reasons. One man who has tested positive 4 times is counted as 4 new cases.... this is happening a lot as they admit they do not have the time to figure out who had already tested positive. Of course there will be more cases since testing has increased 4 fold plus the irresponsible Democratic leadership allowing selfish protesting and rioting spreading the virus..... Sacrifices being made to destroy the economy for an election.

EVERYTHING the DEMOCRATIC party is doing and not doing is all strategy for the election. The more deaths the better that is why they are combining all deaths into Covid category. When this is all said and done an investigation needs to be made to find the fraud and punish all involved.

If Biden wins you will notice an immediate change in the numbers as it will differ as to how things are counted.....

Think about it..... in the beginning only those at high risk were tested. We knew that over 80% where asymptomatic and they were not getting tested. Now they are, of course the numbers will go up while the deaths do not...... because it is a different group that are testing positive. They have always been around but were never tested before..... the numbers are skewed, inflated, and some are just flat out lies....... all to keep us scared as they can sneak a Marxist Agenda through without being noticed.....

Doctors and virology experts (and really anyone with common sense) agree that healthy people should not be crowding hospitals right now.

Lots of Presidents visit the troops in hospitals, especially during election years, so it's commendable of Trump to limit those photo ops as much as possible to limit the risk of troops being unintentionally exposed.
Again never a misstep , he has handled and led his country perfectly through this , the envy of the world . The way he's handled this is so bad it's as if he wants certain segments of the populace to die and he is looked at as among the worst leaders in the world at handling this { The Brazilian Trump is probably worse} . EC members allover the country are the worst judges of reality . you prove it every day .

Again never a misstep , he has handled and led his country perfectly through this , the envy of the world . The way he's handled this is so bad it's as if he wants certain segments of the populace to die and he is looked at as among the worst leaders in the world at handling this { The Brazilian Trump is probably worse} . EC members allover the country are the worst judges of reality . you prove it every day .
Wash, rinse, repeat.....

Anonymous WH sources "leaked" a list of oppo research on Fauci to WAPO. Pandemics are hard and bad for trumps campaign so they are rolling the bus over him.

Think about it..... in the beginning only those at high risk were tested. We knew that over 80% where asymptomatic and they were not getting tested. Now they are, of course the numbers will go up while the deaths do not...... because it is a different group that are testing positive. They have always been around but were never tested before..... the numbers are skewed, inflated, and some are just flat out lies....... all to keep us scared as they can sneak a Marxist Agenda through without being noticed.....

What has bothered me the most about the lying is the mask hoax they've been pushing. To be clear, masks do help in hospitals and other situations where you have a lot of people crammed into a small space for extended time. But there is almost no decent data showing that widespread mask wearing can do much to stop the spread of an infectious disease.

* In March Fauci, Birx, the CDC & WHO were all saying that mask wearing by the general public would not be helpful.

* Then in late April & May when it became clear the covid19 was not nearly as virulent as they thought and that those at risk were a specific group of very old people with underlining health conditions the tune changed and they urged ALL Americans to wear masks. They claimed that if we didn't ALL wear masks the infection would spread everywhere and we'd be unable to reopen.

* So what changed? Back in March when there was a real fear that the covid was much more deadly to a much broader % of the population they told us we didn't need to wear masks. Then when it became clear the virus was not as deadly as first thought and only targeted a subset of the population wearing masks became the single most important way to stop the spread. Really?

* I would have thought that if masks were that effective having ALL OF US wear them back in March/April would have been the best approach. You know back when we thought the virus was far more deadly then it is.

* The excuse, echoed by Fauci and some folks here on Yappi was that if they had told us to all wear masks in March it would have gone like the toilet paper shortage and there would be no PPE left for health care workers. But this doesn't make sense because the ONLY useful mask that was in short supply were the N95 masks.

* All Fauci, Acton & the CDC had to say was "don't use N95 masks as healthcare workers need them to treat patients. The general population should use the disposable paper surgical masks or home made cloth masks." This is what they told us to do in May.

* I was able to buy and get delivered 50 paper masks the first week of April and anyone could have jury rigged a cloth face covering. If it was critical to stop the spread shouldn't we have been told to wear these in March. And isn't the fear that we would have created a shortage of masks just a lie because anyone could have covered their face with a cloth?

For me this was a big lie that destroyed their credibility. I remember DeWine & Acton IN MAY, telling us that any covering of the face would do. That you could just wrap a piece of cloth around your face to get the desired effect. Why didn't they say this in March?

To by into the trump narrative you basically have to believe “Everyone is lying” and “Everyone is out to get me” as the fundamental underpinnings. The virus is a fake hoax designed to attack trump and it will be over after the election.

To by into the trump narrative you basically have to believe “Everyone is lying” and “Everyone is out to get me” as the fundamental underpinnings. The virus is a fake hoax designed to attack trump and it will be over after the election.
Excellent response. :rolleyes: