The official 2021 Canton McKinley Football discussion

TIGER27

I think you guys have a really good coach. I think a lot of young men want to be Canton McKinley Bulldogs. I wish you nothing but success and genuinely root for you to go 14-1 and win state every year.

I can’t imagine how difficult coach’s job was this year. I think he’ll win big at McKinley if given time and most importantly support.
Go Bulldogs, Go Tigers!

bootleg

Thanks Tiger27 - I think the job is too big for him. I hate to say that. Jobs like McK and Mass it takes the right fit of a head coach. I think Mass has the right fit with Moore. I think McK needs to try again as the current HC has put on a show but is less than polished in many areas. Hoping McK doesn't wait too long - like Mass did with Hall.

Don't forget vvvvvv what I said about the guys that put laughing faces up

Last edited:

Bull GreenDog

Was told that there are two QB transfers at McK, one being the starter from Glenoak and the other a future stud from Louisville.
Is the Glen Oak QB that transferred to McKinley the one who got hurt in Week One and missed the rest of the season or the one who started the other 7 games?

IUDOGS

Hes is the Qb who broke his hand playing defense the first game last year. Decent Athlete, Not very fast, bit of a head case.
It's March 16, 2021

Two Candidates;

# 6 Isaiah Knox (Jr) 6' - 2" (150)

Or

# 26 Stephen Mowery (Soph) 5' - 08" 150

:);):love::unsure:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Bull GreenDog

I saw Knox play in 2019. Wasn't very accurate throwing, but was behind a very small O-line that got destroyed at the line of scrimmage. Not much time to do anything. He did seem like he had some skill as a runner, which I know McKinley likes for their QBs.

vamp2syd

McK gets transfers because kids want to go there or move there.
Trashillon has to recruit and pay parents and buy shoes and pay for cell phones in order to convince a kid to go there because who in their right mind would go there on own accord. TRASHillon

HONK
go away stay away - you are allowed out of the hole once a year.
Well, they also get transfers because the boosters get a job for the parent and put them on the staff..... Please do not recruit any more of our players.

Egret

Well, they also get transfers because the boosters get a job for the parent and put them on the staff..... Please do not recruit any more of our players.
Really? I'm curious. What jobs are they getting parents in Massillon these days? Jesus you people are ignorant.

Egret

So, I'll ask again because of yet another ignorant reaction. You guys are on here all the time talking about Massillon. No jobs, no education system, no nothing. So, what jobs are these parents of recruits getting in Massillon? Of course we know someone who could care less about a job. And hasn't for quite some time.

bootleg

no one can match the ignorance of trashillon fans - impossible

and what part can't your ignorant self understand that most of the posters that are McK fans do not have to answer don't want to answer questions from you punks - so go kick rocks

Egret

no one can match the ignorance of trashillon fans - impossible

and what part can't your ignorant self understand that most of the posters that are McK fans do not have to answer don't want to answer questions from you punks - so go kick rocks
This answer and then this tool has the audacity (look it up) to call someone else ignorant. Oh the irony (go look that up too when you get a break from upsizing fries today). Tool.

Mackinbiner

This answer and then this tool has the audacity (look it up) to call someone else ignorant. Oh the irony (go look that up too when you get a break from upsizing fries today). Tool.
Good job on doubling down on your stupidity. Maxie put you in your place but you're so eager to rant and rave you can't see it. Typical. 🙈🙈

bootleg

Egret,
You are being presumptuous to think you are the only one who has a dictionary, an education, or a depth of knowledge.
You may be well read, however others are as well. (if you don't know what that means - don't worry it is probably to late for you)
I don't know what you and others don't understand about this set up. Your fellow loons that post on Yappi cried to mods and as a result you have your sheltered thread. Good for you. I am glad. You should be able to have conversations with other fans about your team without being harassed.

I feel the same way in this case. I don't want to answer trashillon fans' questions nor hear what they have to say.

So run along. Calling names on this site shows how shallow and dimwitted you really are.
and don't forget when the laughing faces show up - those my hoes

Last edited: