The official 2021 Canton McKinley Football discussion

wghfan

Don't understand why Warren Harding, could not play Canton McKinley in week 3, at least

John Lee Pettimore

Its in post #11. Try to keep up.
Thank you very much, but one would naturally assume that a school the size of McKinley would have more than 5 kids returning....especially with the claim that this is their best chance to win back the bell. Let me rephrase, who else does McKinley have returning, other than the 5 kids in post 11?
They don't have to be returning starters, just kids who contributed.

Raymo

We just beat your favorite team in hoops..BAM!..Everyone knows it's basketball season so let's talk about it.

bootleg

just had a roster of who returns sent to me. Going to be a nice team with some nice sized student athletes returning.

I'd post it - however the numerous village idiots on here don't need the satisfaction, they must be desperate on the recruiting trail this off season if they sweating McK thread for a roster of returners.

HONK

Raymo

just had a roster of who returns sent to me. Going to be a nice team with some nice sized student athletes returning.

I'd post it - however the numerous village idiots on here don't need the satisfaction, they must be desperate on the recruiting trail this off season if they sweating McK thread for a roster of returners.

HONK
They lost a lot of starters and looking for help in most positions.

Obie3621

Obviously we lost a boat load of starters, not claiming the talent isn’t there. Not saying they will win the bell back either,I just like their odds this year more than previous years. Go Tigers 🐅

my2sense

Dave - two things -

It was never a real question about the returnees but thanks for having the class to answer. It was a Mazzhole just trolling. He'll be back with some useless post just to show he can. Best response is no response.

And to answer your original question in post 1 - no, the mods won't protect this thread like they do others. Sad.

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

The Powell kid seems like he's been there forever, and man he has really nice size. Could be Katzenmoyer sized by next year. A lot of the kids on last year's pup roster have really nice size. Forty four kids on that roster who knows how many will return. Is there a possibility that any sophomores to be could contribute?