Texas opens up 100%; ends mask mandate

Headed to Dallas at the end of the month. I guess I’ll leave my masks at home.
No. Florida has no mask mandate but most business still require or ask them to be worn. My guess is Texas will be the same.

Right. I need one to get on the plane in any case.
Yes. And in the airport and in a taxi/ride share and in a hotel lobby and in most restaurants until you are seated and in the grocery or 7/11. More often than not, actually.

Call it super educated. Living in a state with no mask mandate but citizens and businesses mostly still have common sense.
Common sense is being scared of a mild virus and not understanding the numbers which say masks dont do anything?

Call it super educated. Living in a state with no mask mandate but citizens and businesses mostly still have common sense.
Wait, what happened to Biden's "national mask mandate" that you either lied about or fell for Biden's lie. Either way, you and you ilk beat Trump over the head with it.

Yeah, what ever happened to that "mandate".

Common sense is being scared of a mild virus and not understanding the numbers which say masks dont do anything?
Well...they sure get worn a lot down here for not doing any good and no big brother making you.

Wait, what happened to Biden's "national mask mandate" that you either lied about or fell for Biden's lie. Either way, you and you ilk beat Trump over the head with it.

Yeah, what ever happened to that "mandate".
What are you talking about you tool? Biden can not issue a national mask mandate except in Federal facilities. He never said otherwise so he never lied. You made that up because you are a liar or an idiot or both.

What are you talking about you tool? Biden can not issue a national mask mandate except in Federal facilities. He never said otherwise so he never lied. You made that up because you are a liar or an idiot or both.
That is not how it was portrayed by the mainstream media and Biden's campaign and you know it. What is "national" about his national mandate? How was it going to save "40,000 lives"? I pointed out the fact that he could not mandate masks across the nation but you continued to think this "nothing burger" was a big deal, just like Biden made it appear in his stump speeches.

Bottom line is that Biden's "pandemic response plan" was never anything more than continuing Trump's and using the mainstream media to take credit for it.

That is not how it was portrayed by the mainstream media and Biden's campaign and you know it. What is "national" about his national mandate? How was it going to save "40,000 lives"? I pointed out the fact that he could not mandate masks across the nation but you continued to think this "nothing burger" was a big deal, just like Biden made it appear in his stump speeches.

Bottom line is that Biden's "pandemic response plan" was never anything more than continuing Trump's and using the mainstream media to take credit for it.
You are clueless. You might be the only human in the country that did not know that Biden could not force people to where masks outside of Federal property. You also probably think Biden can make schools open too because the idiots that feed you news want to blame him. News flash...he can’t open schools, either.

Thanks to the Democrats and media scaring everyone into thinking it's the black plague.
Nah. It’s not the media’s fault. after a year, people know exactly what they are doing and why.

You are clueless. You might be the only human in the country that did not know that Biden could not force people to where masks outside of Federal property. You also probably think Biden can make schools open too because the idiots that feed you news want to blame him. News flash...he can’t open schools, either.
He can sure put pressure on them to open. The teachers unions are overwhelmingly Democrat no? Threaten to withhold funding and see how fast they open.

Biden didnt know he couldnt enforce it across the country. That was certainly the way it was portrayed till someone finally got ahold of him and explained he couldnt.

Nah. It’s not the media’s fault. after a year, people know exactly what they are doing and why.
They know what the media tells them, namely "we are all going to die!"

Places with strict mask mandates couldnt stop the virus from spreading all over the place.

If masks are so effective why are they now suggesting to wear two?

He can sure put pressure on them to open. The teachers unions are overwhelmingly Democrat no? Threaten to withhold funding and see how fast they open.

Biden didnt know he couldnt enforce it across the country. That was certainly the way it was portrayed till someone finally got ahold of him and explained he couldnt.
Well...I am not sure what you mean by pressure. Threaten them? He is attempting to put them in a box by eliminating whatever excuses they have. That is a huge step in the right direction from what Trump did which was literally nothing.

They know what the media tells them, namely "we are all going to die!"

Places with strict mask mandates couldnt stop the virus from spreading all over the place.

If masks are so effective why are they now suggesting to wear two?
Nobody thinks we are all going to die. Risk of death based on age demographic is well publicized. People’s reactions today are more driven by the fact that they may know somebody who has died or been hospitalized. Strict mask mandates do not stop the virus, they slow it. Two masks slow it more. It’s kind of like the vaccine. Zero offers no protection. 1 shot offers some protection. The 2nd shot offers even more.

How did you get so uninformed?