Swbl

In other SWBL news seen on the MVhoopvault site, that they are hosting a open gym with some of the better players from Dayton, 75 colleges will be watching the live stream which is free on YouTube link is on the site, I know Preble Shawnee’s own Bryce Singleton will be playing, as will Ryan Chew from Bellbrook and the Brookville kid who’s name I can’t remember will also be playing, but the best thing is little old Preble county has three boys make it with Stinson from TCN Harrison from NT, believe Stinson and Singleton are on team Thunder together, should give us some kind of sports to watch.
I would think based upon his size singleton may fair better in football (never seem him play). He seems athletic and aggressive enough for someone to offer some money for football. He just seems too short to play a forward position at the scholarship level in basketball.

BigArrrow

I would think based upon his size singleton may fair better in football (never seem him play). He seems athletic and aggressive enough for someone to offer some money for football. He just seems too short to play a forward position at the scholarship level in
I would think based upon his size singleton may fair better in football (never seem him play). He seems athletic and aggressive enough for someone to offer some money for football. He just seems too short to play a forward position at the scholarship level in basketball.
Maybe but he’s 6’3 with a long wingspan, he’s not a D1 player buy any means but I’ve seen D3 college games he would do just fine but D3 don’t give give scholarships so I will agree with you. He is good at football believe he plays both ways and doesn’t come off the field, in all honesty I hear he’s a really smart kid and maybe not worried about sports in college at all.

BucksFan937

Maybe but he’s 6’3 with a long wingspan, he’s not a D1 player buy any means but I’ve seen D3 college games he would do just fine but D3 don’t give give scholarships so I will agree with you. He is good at football believe he plays both ways and doesn’t come off the field, in all honesty I hear he’s a really smart kid and maybe not worried about sports in college at all.
I honestly don't remember him much in football, but I'm sure he does a decent job. I think he could go somewhere small for basketball and do well. D3 may not offer scholarships but if he's in good shape academically, they do a good job of finding money for their athletes.

BigArrrow

I honestly don't remember him much in football, but I'm sure he does a decent job. I think he could go somewhere small for basketball and do well. D3 may not offer scholarships but if he's in good shape academically, they do a good job of finding money for their athletes.
Definitely D3 will find some money for players, I was just saying he wasn’t getting a scholarship. Anyways I looked up what his stats were against South, he has caught 3 touchdowns the last two years in that game and surprisingly enough he actually got 2nd team his freshman year in football, he also got his varsity letter in basketball his freshman year, and I’m not so how much that happens at Shawnee but I don’t really remember anyone doing off the top of my head.

BucksFan937

Definitely D3 will find some money for players, I was just saying he wasn’t getting a scholarship. Anyways I looked up what his stats were against South, he has caught 3 touchdowns the last two years in that game and surprisingly enough he actually got 2nd team his freshman year in football, he also got his varsity letter in basketball his freshman year, and I’m not so how much that happens at Shawnee but I don’t really remember anyone doing off the top of my head.
Looks like has done well against TVS. I probably should remember him but honestly the games haven't been all that close. Especially last year. It's pretty impressive he got a varsity letter as a Freshman, I'm trying to think of other Preble Shawnee players that may have as well. Did anyone from the 2016 class get 4 letters for basketball? Per the SWBL site it looks like Joby Williams played 4 years.

BigArrrow

Agee, Moore, Worely I believe all lettered 4 years for shawnee
i was talking about 4 year letters in both football and basketball, Agee only played half a year in football and Worely didn’t play football either, Moore maybe but I looked it up and he only played 9 games I was always told you have to play in half the games in basketball to letter, I do believe Moore did letter all four years in football. Joby definitely did both.

i was talking about 4 year letters in both football and basketball, Agee only played half a year in football and Worely didn’t play football either, Moore maybe but I looked it up and he only played 9 games I was always told you have to play in half the games in basketball to letter, I do believe Moore did letter all four years in football. Joby definitely did both.
Im sorry i didnt understand both sports. That seems about right. Lets hope Singleton gets a chance to play both sports this year to get his 4 and 4.