Supreme Court Sides With HS Football Coach Who Prayed At Midfield After His Team's Games

And the dummies will put up Trump again and get 4 more years of Biden.
1st of all - Biden won't survive 4 more year and the democrats know it. Dude should be in a nursing home taking dementia medication.

2nd - Trump or DeSantis are going to literally run away with the election - whichever wins the primary. It literally won't matter. This country is suffering right now is just about every way imaginable and everyone realizes the mistake that was made with Biden.

Answer the questions. How's the country doing? Good interest rates? How's inflation? Gas prices? How's the stock market and your 401k? How about the national debt? Any wars going on in the world? How'd we do leaving Afghanistan? What's North Korea and Iran up to these days?
It wouldn’t be so bad had we had some federal guidance for the pandemic instead of some unhinged sociopath who strangles his staff when he doesn’t get his way

Bout the same as the rest of the world, just a little better. Macro isn't your strong suit I can see.
Yeah the largest economy in the world being in the tank right now has nothing to do with the rest of the world. Add it to the list of things you don't understand. 1. Government and how it operates, roles and responsibilities. 2. Economics.

Roe vs. Wade was never a secure decision because it was based on religion. Which shouldn’t be involved in any law other than for protections we all can believe what we want. Abortion will be back at the Supreme Court and legalized based on our modern day medical knowledge and the health benefits it provides women and families.
See thats where you guys get it all wrong. Abortion is still legal. Its just not funded by Tax Payer Dollars and its left to each of the 50 States to set their own guidelines . Some very strict , some very lenient on when they can end life.
If Abortion Rights were only based on the Health concerns of a Women , and including Rape and Incest it would probably be a slam dunk in almost all 50 States. However over 90% of Abortions are done out of convenience and thats where Christians and also Tax Payers have a problem.

1st of all - Biden won't survive 4 more year and the democrats know it. Dude should be in a nursing home taking dementia medication.

2nd - Trump or DeSantis are going to literally run away with the election - whichever wins the primary. It literally won't matter. This country is suffering right now is just about every way imaginable and everyone realizes the mistake that was made with Biden.
Study some American history. The incumbent party always has the advantage. Short of getting impeached like the psycho attempting to overturn our government, you got another four years of Biden.

ANY government that is establishing laws to dictate someone’s beliefs is Soviet-style government. That includes state and local.
So if the majority of the people in Ohio disagree with your position on abortion, and the legislature passes a law stating so, that form of government is Soviet-style.

But if the majority agrees with you, and the reps pass laws that way, than it is good old democracy??

No law dictates your beliefs, they dictate what is legal.

See thats where you guys get it all wrong. Abortion is still legal. Its just not funded by Tax Payer Dollars and its left to each of the 50 States to set their own guidelines . Some very strict , some very lenient on when they can end life.
If Abortion Rights were only based on the Health concerns of a Women , and including Rape and Incest it would probably be a slam dunk in almost all 50 States. However over 90% of Abortions are done out of convenience and thats where Christians and also Tax Payers have a problem.
Credible source please?

You def are a Casual

BINGOOOOOOOOOO

So if the majority of the people in Ohio disagree with your position on abortion, and the legislature passes a law stating so, that form of government is Soviet-style.

But if the majority agrees with you, and the reps pass laws that way, than it is good old democracy??

No law dictates your beliefs, they dictate what is legal.
The intention of law is to protect us. That includes our individual beliefs. If someone does want an abortion, then they certainly shouldn’t have to get one. But passing a law that takes a way someone’s choice is the antithesis of what law is for. At least in the free world

It wouldn’t be so bad had we had some federal guidance for the pandemic instead of some unhinged sociopath who strangles his staff when he doesn’t get his way
This is a joke right? But since you brought up the Pandemic - you're probably on board with a woman's right to choose....but also on board with vaccine and mask mandates right?? So "my body my choice" Unless we're talking needles....then it's "my body, government tells me what to do"....right?

Is that why more people died in the first year of Biden vs the trump last year from covid ? And that's with vaccines available and more pharmaceutical drugs

Abortion statistics​

• 1 in 4 women have had an abortion
  • Only 1.5% of abortions are due to rape and incest
  • In 2015, approximately 35% of all pregnancies in New York City ended in abortion (CDC)
  • For African American women in NYC, more abortions happen than babies born

This is a joke right? But since you brought up the Pandemic - you're probably on board with a woman's right to choose....but also on board with vaccine and mask mandates right?? So "my body my choice" Unless we're talking needles....then it's "my body, government tells me what to do"....right?
It’s not a joke. Trump was clueless and refused to listen to experts for political gain. This is public testimony.

Abortion statistics​

• In 2015, approximately 35% of all pregnancies in New York City ended in abortion (CDC)
And your source?

The intention of law is to protect us. That includes our individual beliefs. If someone does want an abortion, then they certainly shouldn’t have to get one. But passing a law that takes a way someone’s choice is the antithesis of what law is for. At least in the free world
What if I'm a nudist and my "belief" is that I should be able to walk around town naked. There is a law against that, what is your solution?

And your source?

WHY DO ABORTIONS OCCUR?​

Do Your Homework and don't copy off of others there is plenty of data out there to back me up. Many with much larger sample sizes but the % show out the same percentages .

Abortion statistics​

The rape and incest stuff have always been a red herring. Yet they act like it's the norm

Abortion statistics​

Careful, they don't do well with facts.

WHY DO ABORTIONS OCCUR?​

Do Your Homework and don't copy off of others there is plenty of data out there to back me up. Many with much larger sample sizes but the % show out the same percentages .
First, statistics are flawed because there are laws that allow abortion services to not be reported. Second, I would argue many of those are in the best interest of the babies health especially if the mother believes that life begins after birth. Such as “not ready for a child.” You can’t only evaluate this data on YOUR beliefs. In a free world, we have to evaluate based on the mothers beliefs too.

WHY DO ABORTIONS OCCUR?​

...didn't you just copy off of others?

What if I'm a nudist and my "belief" is that I should be able to walk around town naked. There is a law against that, what is your solution?
Hypotheticals are lame. But one reason I wouldn’t allow a nudist to walk nude in public because it could be emotionally or mentally scarring especially for children. The nudists rights don’t trump anyone else’s. This is stupid.

Hypotheticals are lame. But one reason I wouldn’t allow a nudist to walk nude in public because it could be emotionally or mentally scarring especially for children. The nudists rights don’t trump anyone else’s. This is stupid.
Sounds right. Much like teachers talking about sex with elementary aged kids shouldn't happen either right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds right. Much like reading to little kids shouldn't happen and teachers talking about sex with elementary aged kids shouldn't happen either right ?
75812329.jpg