Supreme Court Sides With HS Football Coach Who Prayed At Midfield After His Team's Games

You are clearly not listening to anyone about these issues, especially those it involves, except the voices inside your own head. So uneducated.
Kentanji Brown Jackson who was literally just appointment Supreme Court Justice said she could not define what a woman is during her confirmation hearings. If I'm uneducated, then so is she.

ANY government that is establishing laws to dictate someone’s beliefs is Soviet-style government. That includes state and local.
Roe vs Wade was unconstitutional. You clearly don't know how the government should be working. Its all emotional and no substance from you

YOU should be the last one to call others uneducated here

Kentanji Brown Jackson who was literally just appointment Supreme Court Justice said she could not define what a woman is during her confirmation hearings. If I'm uneducated, then so is she.
Sounds like you’re taking her words out of context as an excuse to dictate how some Americans want to live. Doesn’t get anymore Soviet-style than that.

Sounds like you’re taking her words out of context as an excuse to dictate how some Americans want to live. Doesn’t get anymore Soviet-style than that.
LMAO its on video boss. Go ahead and watch it for yourself. Typical though - "I know she said that, but she didn't mean it that way"

If President Trump says something totally facetious though, like for example the joke he made during the pandemic about drinking bleach.....holy cow look out, put that crap on the front page of the New York Times "President encourages people to drink bleach"......Again - typical democrat - always the victim, always misunderstood.

LMAO its on video boss. Go ahead and watch it for yourself. Typical though - "I know she said that, but she didn't mean it that way"

If President Trump says something totally facetious though, like for example the joke he made during the pandemic about drinking bleach.....holy cow look out, put that crap on the front page of the New York Times "President encourages people to drink bleach"......Again - typical democrat - always the victim, always misunderstood.
Dar hee hee. You know you’re still taking her words out of context even though it’s recorded? What you’re really saying is you refuse to accept the identities of transgender Americans. So, you’ll support any laws put in place, even if religiously-based, that will act as a road block for them achieving their desired legal identities. In simple terms, you can’t mind your own business.

That's yet another post with zero substance. You can't argue for roe vs Wade when using the constitution and the separation of powers in this country.

Liberals are currently doing a sham Jan 6 hearing in which only one side is being heard and no defense is being allowed. Soviet style court . I don't think you guys have the power to speak on this
just b/c it hurts your feelz doesn't make it untrue, pal lol.

Dar hee hee. You know you’re still taking her words out of context even though it’s recorded? What you’re really saying is you refuse to accept the identities of transgender Americans. So, you’ll support any laws put in place, even if religiously-based, that will act as a road block for them achieving their desired legal identities. In simple terms, you can’t mind your own business.
What are you talking about?! Because I'm not transgendered it's not my business? Well damn, the coach who was praying was praying to himself - everyone else should mind their own business then! There - problem solved! Again - the democratic policy and belief system is so flawed, yall might as well change from democrat to hypocrite.

What are you talking about?! Because I'm not transgendered it's not my business? Well damn, the coach who was praying was praying to himself - everyone else should mind their own business then! There - problem solved! Again - the democratic policy and belief system is so flawed, yall might as well change from democrat to hypocrite.
Well you’re wrong again. I have no problem with the ruling as long as people don’t throw a fit when it’s someone of a different faith.

Don’t underestimate him. He would sacrifice an immediate family member for Mentor football. At least based on his drama involved in every discussion related to Mentor football.
Yet you were the one who blocked people on here because you couldnt take opposing opinions or thoughts....

Coming from an idiot like you, I'll just smile when you try to insult me . Still can't give us a legal or constitutional argument I see. All the Soviet and extremist blasts that are typical from a far left airhead liberal

Your identify with the government effects me in no way shape or form. And, likewise.

"i don't joke. i don't kid." -donald j. trump

Gotta love the sociopathic know-it-all’s that just can’t live and let live. Hopefully the coach was praying for their sanity at the 50 yard line.

Gotta love the sociopathic know-it-all’s that just can’t live and let live. Hopefully the coach was praying for their sanity at the 50 yard line.
It rings hollow if you call others extremists when you don't know how the law and separation of powers and branches of government work. That's why you have to go to emotional posts and typical far left attacks...which make zero sense if you actually break them down

It's pointing out the obvious. You both can't give any legal perspective. Just emotional responses and stupid crap like you just posted. But at least you have mental midget black and gold on your side
I don't know what you're missing? I already said you were right? Nothing has ever been codified. But.. you get butthurt when I point out it's bc Republicans only practice obstructionism and keep us in the dark ages. Must be hell rooting to be stuck in time.