Stark County

You are despised by people in your own community.
You are despised by Massillon fans because you constantly and I do mean C O N S T A N T L Y are talking about the Massillon football program and the kids in it.
I can tell you for 100% fact you were this close to getting a knock on your door for the way you were slandering kids on here the last 2 years. One specifically where the parents got involved.
Was that the one where you said I was being sued? :giggle: What a joker!

Station: "hello 911"

Mack: "could you send a police car to my residence?"

Station: "what's the problem sir?"

Mack: "there's this HS football website and the guys on it are being mean to me."
This right here should end it for the night, it won’t get better then this. ?????????????????

The Stark co AD’s did not want to just play Stark co schools. They want to keep the schedule they already have.
I wonder why.... ???

Mack likes to take things to far and over the last 2 years he has singled out specific kids on the Tiger football team and the parents of those kids talked to a Massillon detective about it.
Yeah, right.

You know the truth about you calling my phone two weeks ago and trying to intimidate me. Avoid the truth as usual like a little kid.

Yeah, right.

You know the truth about you calling my phone two weeks ago and trying to intimidate me. Avoid the truth as usual like a little kid.
Hate to break it to you but it wasn’t me. You are the fool that let it be known who you are.
What I posted above was the truth.
If I called you then call me back ?

690D0C6B-BF59-47B7-86C6-AC82BDCD286C.jpeg

Hate to break it to you but it wasn’t me. You are the fool that let it be known who you are.
What I posted above was the truth.
If I called you then call me back ?
Liar.

I didn't "let it be known" who I am. It was another of the Massillon honks that took advantage of being a moderator here and exposed who I am. Because you guys can't handle the truth and refuse to play fair. That's a Massillon trademark.

In fact, that moderator, who lost the position after outing me, has worked his way up to President of Massillon's Booster Club.

Liar.

I didn't "let it be known" who I am. It was another of the Massillon honks that took advantage of being a moderator here and exposed who I am. Because you guys can't handle the truth and refuse to play fair. That's a Massillon trademark.

In fact, that moderator, who lost the position after outing me, has worked his way up to President of Massillon's Booster Club.
Prove I am a liar. Come on old man prove it or .
Those XXXL panties are all in a bunch early today. Must be on that bottle already.
Good luck with that, I am going outside to enjoy the weather. Have fun being miserable all day and waiting for those horrible Tiger fans to post so you can instantly reply.
FW