Stark County

Mackinbiner

You are despised by people in your own community.
You are despised by Massillon fans because you constantly and I do mean C O N S T A N T L Y are talking about the Massillon football program and the kids in it.
I can tell you for 100% fact you were this close to getting a knock on your door for the way you were slandering kids on here the last 2 years. One specifically where the parents got involved.
Was that the one where you said I was being sued? :giggle: What a joker!

Mackinbiner

Mack likes to take things to far and over the last 2 years he has singled out specific kids on the Tiger football team and the parents of those kids talked to a Massillon detective about it.
Yeah, right.

You know the truth about you calling my phone two weeks ago and trying to intimidate me. Avoid the truth as usual like a little kid.

Massillon#82

Yeah, right.

You know the truth about you calling my phone two weeks ago and trying to intimidate me. Avoid the truth as usual like a little kid.
Hate to break it to you but it wasn’t me. You are the fool that let it be known who you are.
What I posted above was the truth.
If I called you then call me back πŸ€“

Mackinbiner

Hate to break it to you but it wasn’t me. You are the fool that let it be known who you are.
What I posted above was the truth.
If I called you then call me back πŸ€“
Liar.

I didn't "let it be known" who I am. It was another of the Massillon honks that took advantage of being a moderator here and exposed who I am. Because you guys can't handle the truth and refuse to play fair. That's a Massillon trademark.

In fact, that moderator, who lost the position after outing me, has worked his way up to President of Massillon's Booster Club.

Massillon#82

Liar.

I didn't "let it be known" who I am. It was another of the Massillon honks that took advantage of being a moderator here and exposed who I am. Because you guys can't handle the truth and refuse to play fair. That's a Massillon trademark.

In fact, that moderator, who lost the position after outing me, has worked his way up to President of Massillon's Booster Club.
Prove I am a liar. Come on old man prove it or STFU.
Those XXXL panties are all in a bunch early today. Must be on that bottle already.
Good luck with that, I am going outside to enjoy the weather. Have fun being miserable all day and waiting for those horrible Tiger fans to post so you can instantly reply.
FW