Shortest Trips ~ Playoffs

ohiopup

This week: 10/23 + 10/24

Friday: N.Can.Hoover @ Massillon Washington : 11 miles / 17 minutes

:>---

Leatherneck

Olentangy Liberty goes to Dublin Coffman . 9
Miles —. 18 minutes (. although it’s probably only about 15 minutes .

Olentangy Liberty goes to Dublin Coffman . 9
Miles —. 18 minutes (. although it’s probably only about 15 minutes .
Probably depends on how heavy rush hour traffic is. Going off past memories, Sawmill can be rather brutal.

Mapquest claims travel between New Albany and Westerville Central can be done in 10 miles or less and 20 minutes or less, but again, I'd believe it when I see it at rush hour on a Friday.

Probably depends on how heavy rush hour traffic is. Going off past memories, Sawmill can be rather brutal.

Mapquest claims travel between New Albany and Westerville Central can be done in 10 miles or less and 20 minutes or less, but again, I'd believe it when I see it at rush hour on a Friday.
If your going to Dublin from Powell, instead of going south on Sawmill, the better way would be to go west on either Powell Rd or Home Rd to route 257 or Dublin road and head south on either road, you will be going the opposite direction from rush hour traffic....Thats the direction the team will go.

Hicksville played Tinora last week. 25 miles, 32 minutes across county.

Wapakoneta to Shawnee in round 1 was 10 miles down 75.

If your going to Dublin from Powell, instead of going south on Sawmill, the better way would be to go west on either Powell Rd or Home Rd to route 257 or Dublin road and head south on either road, you will be going the opposite direction from rush hour traffic....Thats the direction the team will go.
You are correct , get off of Sawmill as soon as possible

The only reason to ever touch Sawmill Rd is to stop at Ale Wine and Spirits.

I thought Berlin to Westerville South would be pretty short but turns out its over 13 miles. Much of the district lives half that far away though, and in a couple cases South HS might actually be closer. North and Central certainly are.

Last edited:
The only reason to ever touch Sawmill Rd is to stop at Ale Wine and Spirits.

I thought Berlin to Westerville South would be pretty short but turns out its over 13 miles. Much of the district lives half that far away though, and in a couple cases South HS might actually be closer. North and Central certainly are.
Yeah there are kids who live closer to Westy Central just on the west side of route 3 that go to Orange as well as some that go to Berlin.

There are driveways in Olentangy that take three red lights to get through. The best route from Olentangy to Dublin is north to Delaware, then 42 and 33 to Dublin and that's only if you're leaving from north Olentangy. Anywhere else you claim covid and forfeit.

Lakota East played at Lakota West this past Friday. 7.9 miles apart. East ironically however is not the closest school in the conference to West. Princeton 6 miles and Fairfield 6.3 miles are a little closer. Atrium Stadium Mason’s home field is 8.2 miles from West.

Last edited:
How is it these teams did not play in the regular season?
Different conferences. I’m sure they have played each other but not regularly. Aside from Indian Hill and Wyoming occasionally teams from that conference haven’t played GCL Coed teams much (Purcell is no longer a GCL member) Not sure but I think Purcell has used the Mariemont stadium for home games in the past. It’s a nice facility.