Senate/House Map 2020

Pew Reaserch Center says 22% of Democrats have recieved food stamps while only 10% of Republicans have and 17% of independents.

So since there are more Democrats than Republicans, the percentage of poor who vote Democrat are much more than twice as many as poor who vote Republican.

I give you your load of crap back.
Red states use federal aid ( welfare handouts ) at higher rates than Blue States . He made a blanket statement that wasn’t true

I'll give you credit if you recognize and understand the danger of a super majority. It changes everything. The least of which is my participation here. Sniping back and forth over the power struggle is great sport, but that's gone now. Democrats will have their way, and crying about it just ain't my style when I don't have a leg to stand on.

What's obvious to me after Georgia is that a major reform of how we elect our officials should be the priority. Over a billion dollars was concentrated in one state, and the money won. I have zero confidence that's going to happen, and why would it. Pretty tough to get the winners to change the rules when it works so well for them.

Your last sentence made me chuckle. Considering how the rest of the day unfolded, I must look like a god to you. lol
If you blame money on politics, you can only blame the republicans for that. Dems are just playing by the rules given to them.

If you blame money on politics, you can only blame the republicans for that. Dems are just playing by the rules given to them.

If this is some default to the Citizen's United decision it misses the mark. Elections were bought and paid for way before 2010. "Dems just playing by the rules" doesn't mean campaign finance reform isn't an issue all Americans should be concerned about.

The concept is simple. When our elections hinge on who has the most money, there's a problem. It wasn't just 501(c)'s that injected over a billion dollars in to Georgia. That number still blows my mind, but yeah, I understand why the winners don't see a need to make a new rule.

If this is some default to the Citizen's United decision it misses the mark. Elections were bought and paid for way before 2010. "Dems just playing by the rules" doesn't mean campaign finance reform isn't an issue all Americans should be concerned about.

The concept is simple. When our elections hinge on who has the most money, there's a problem. It wasn't just 501(c)'s that injected over a billion dollars in to Georgia. That number still blows my mind, but yeah, I understand why the winners don't see a need to make a new rule.
You should never post on this thread again. Never has there been a more wrong person. The only exception is lotr10.

You should never post on this thread again. Never has there been a more wrong person. The only exception is lotr10.

I'm actually a little embarrassed to say I had some empathy for you when you said you understood the dangers of a super majority, and it really wasn't what you wanted to see happen.

I would also point out that most of you people predicted Republicans would hold the Senate, so my being wrong is bipartisan.

I see (right on cue) you've adopted Fakebook and Twitter's participation policies. Don't be such a tool.

I'm actually a little embarrassed to say I had some empathy for you when you said you understood the dangers of a super majority, and it really wasn't what you wanted to see happen.

I would also point out that most of you people predicted Republicans would hold the Senate, so my being wrong is bipartisan.

I see (right on cue) you've adopted Fakebook and Twitter's participation policies. Don't be such a tool.
I did support a slim GOP majority and thought they would hold it. I was wrong but made no insane predictions other than it will be close (which you rejected). I had no idea it was possible to lose that bad in a state like Georgia. On the other hand, you repeatedly talked about shellackings and beat downs. At this point, it is best you concentrate on other threads and hope not to screw those up as badly.

1610478348470.png

What can you do if the other one destroys itself?
? Hey, seems Moscow Mitch is on your side to, says the impeachment will end Trump and his followers. That’s about as smart as the stuff you spew. Maybe the old Mitchster is gonna be a democrat now. But it’s all good, you get the government you deserve

Irony of Warnock winning run off in Georgia:

History behind Georgia's runoff system rooted in race

"Some feared a plurality system would make it much easier for a Black candidate to win. They thought the state's Black population would vote as a single bloc for that candidate and deliver a victory, while White voters would be split amongst other candidates.

State Rep. Denmark Groover — who would later describe himself as "racially prejudiced" — came up with a proposal requiring an election's winner to receive over 50% of the vote. That proposal has been the law for more than 50 years. And it's the reason voters are heading to the polls again.

Groover presented his runoff option as a way to "prevent the Negro bloc vote from controlling the elections." He believed that even if a Black candidate made it to a second round of voting under runoff rules, White voters would band together, ensuring a White candidate won the race."

Reactions: 4GX
A long time ago I wrote about House and Senate races that were not declared. Do you know there is still one race for the House that still has not be called? I think New York need to get there act together and end this joke. I know it seems an R won and they the D's can not let that happen. Guess they did not think they would have to cheat to win and now it is hard to do.

New York elections are notoriously slow. However Tenney is on pace to be ruled the winner by more votes than she started the court process with. She had better enjoy the term because she’s likely getting gerrymandered out of exsistance in redistricting.
Cool

New York elections are notoriously slow. However Tenney is on pace to be ruled the winner by more votes than she started the court process with. She had better enjoy the term because she’s likely getting gerrymandered out of exsistance in redistricting.
There is slow and then ridicoulous.