ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWNNv4CVUAAaRmD

?

Yes I believe I read this phrase concerning Roe here . I mean there is really no stopping this . Same thing can happen concerning these other things . We are the envy of the world . Being ruled by the 25-30 percent is awesome
Have you ever looked up the rules for abortion in Europe ? Maybe do a little research before saying we are the envy of the world sarcastically on abortion. Hint:. You won't find many areas where you can get abortion up until birth as you can in some states here

Pretty interesting to see how upset a lot of people are with Biden/the Democrat party in general over this. Apparently the Biden campaign sent out a text to people who had opted in for texts asking to donate $15 to the DNC to combat the decision. They are upset the democrats never made an attempt to codify Roe V Wade and that asking for money is absolutely tone deaf.

Pretty interesting to see how upset a lot of people are upset with Biden/the Democrat party in general over this. Apparently the Biden campaign sent out a text to people who had opted in for texts asking to donate $15 to the DNC to combat the decision. They are upset the democrats never made an attempt to codify Roe V Wade and that asking for money is absolutely tone deaf.
Grifters gonna grift eh?

Yes I believe I read this phrase concerning Roe here . I mean there is really no stopping this . Same thing can happen concerning these other things . We are the envy of the world . Being ruled by the 25-30 percent is awesome
Ruled by? Stop!!!! Read the Constitution. Sounds like California is where you need to be. Who knows, maybe Ohio will let you kill babies in the future.

Pretty interesting to see how upset a lot of people are with Biden/the Democrat party in general over this. Apparently the Biden campaign sent out a text to people who had opted in for texts asking to donate $15 to the DNC to combat the decision. They are upset the democrats never made an attempt to codify Roe V Wade and that asking for money is absolutely tone deaf.
The Big Guy got more than a cut on that cash, huh?

What authority does Congress have? The interstate commerce clause?

Am I wrong that now that the Roe vs Wade thing is history so is the chance of knowing the name of the leaker. Didn't work so lets not crucify the person for giving it a good try. Fade into forgotten history. The Democrat's way

Dems/Leftists…
STOP THE CAP!

You people are the worst of the worst.
None of your rights have been taken away from the over turn of Roe.

YOU STILL HAVE EVERY RIGHT ENUMERATED IN THE BILL OF RIGHTS!

Abortion
was
never
a
right!

Status
Not open for further replies.