Renacci to primary Dewine

His social media postings say exactly that.
And what did Babbitt social media posts say? Maybe they were meant for each other. If Babbitt wasn't at the Capitol, a place she had no right to be then the officer couldn't have shot her.

And what did Babbitt social media posts say? Maybe they were meant for each other. If Babbitt wasn't at the Capitol, a place she had no right to be then the officer couldn't have shot her.
Difference is she wasn't armed and he was....He should be able to subdue an unarmed woman with his training or was killing her easier or better in his mind?

I was replying to y2h G. The officer was cleared by the authorities. Are you overruling them? How are my conclusions wrong and your's are right? No one has shown me anything to make me think I am wrong. Somebody breaks into your house are you going to check to make sure they are unarmed? That officer was at his place of work. He was doing his job. He was found not guilty of any wrong doing. What is there to walk away from?
He wasn't found "not guilty" of anything. He was never in court. The "authorities" cleared him of wrong doing. He never testified to his actions that day in a courtroom.

You realize that is a horrible and illegal idea, right? Maybe the arsonists if they are putting other's lives in direct danger.
I guess it is all how you look at it. If you are entering someone's else's business to steal and damage their property why protect them? The looters at the demonstrations are opportunists. They get away with it once they will do it again. They encourage others to join in. Trump wanted to crack down on these criminals. I agreed with him. Sorry you think he was wrong.

Difference is she wasn't armed and he was....He should be able to subdue an unarmed woman with his training or was killing her easier or better in his mind?
He had no way of knowing if she was armed or not.
"Authorities determined that there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in SELF-DEFENSE or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber."
"reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in SELF-DEFENSE." You mad bro they didn't ask your opinion before coming to this conclusion?

Prosecutors notified a representative of Babbitt’s family of its findings Wednesday, the office of acting U.S. attorney Channing Phillips of D.C. said in a statement. The statement said the U.S. attorney’s office and the Justice Department have closed the investigation, “acknowledging the tragic loss of life and offering condolences” to Babbitt’s family.

U.S. attorney's office and the Justice Department. What do you want? Judge Judy?

MPD’s Internal Affairs Division, along with two civil rights offices within the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the D.C., “conducted a thorough investigation” into Babbitt’s shooting, the Justice Department said in an April 14 press release.

Those teams sifted through video footage on social media, the autopsy results and statements from the officer who fired the gun and others on the scene, the DOJ said.

“Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the DOJ said.

“The investigation revealed no evidence to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the officer willfully committed a violation” of a federal criminal civil rights statute, the press release said.

Babbitt and a group of rioters gained access to a hallway outside the Speaker’s Lobby, which leads to the House chamber.

She tried to climb head first through the broken glass window of a door separating the hallway from the lobby, which had been barricaded from the inside with furniture. Other members of the crowd had broken out chunks of glass on the doors while pounding on them “with their hands, flagpoles, helmets, and other objects,” the DOJ’s press release said.

An officer inside the lobby who had drawn his service pistol shot Babbitt once in the left shoulder, causing her to fall backward onto the floor. She was tended to by a USCP emergency response team before being transported to Washington Hospital Center, where she died, the DOJ said.

On the far right, Babbitt is now being cast as a martyr. A crowdfunding page for Babbitt’s “official memorial” has raised more than $90,000 since it was created, purportedly by her sister in law, three days after the invasion.

A pro-Babbitt group held a rally in California state capitol over the weekend, reportedly clashing with another group that had gathered to memorialize Breonna Taylor, who was fatally shot by police in her Louisville apartment in March 2020.

Can't set the bar much lower than that.

Dictator DeWine betrayed us. He is a liar, an ego manic, and a fool. He didn't "follow the science." He perverted it.

It's sad that people like you feel they have no choice but to support him. I will sit out the general election, or vote 3rd party if he's the Republican candidate. Most Republicans I know feel exactly the same way.
I hope you support the R

I guess it is all how you look at it. If you are entering someone's else's business to steal and damage their property why protect them? The looters at the demonstrations are opportunists. They get away with it once they will do it again. They encourage others to join in. Trump wanted to crack down on these criminals. I agreed with him. Sorry you think he was wrong.
Cracking down is one thing. Shooting to kill is another.

No more pathetic then talking about an officers media posts. What is his name and how do you know he posted those comments?
You know about the deep web? Duck Duck Go is a descent search tool. Amazing what you can find. Why has it been scrubbed from search platforms? If I post I don't like Black people and I'm a police officer is that ok? Then if I kill a black person on the job does it raise issues? Why the special privilege of not releasing name? Secrecy is not honest justice. Imo

He did better then most governors and our economy is doing better than most as a result. I would take him over anyone the Dems can throw at us, and I do not think that anyone believes that Renacci would do better, state wide, in the general election.
Better than looney liberal governors? Wow what a bar to cross ? he was a disgrace. 4-6 weeks turned into nearly a year.

No more pathetic then talking about an officers media posts. What is his name and how do you know he posted those comments?
1623925391416.png

Cracking down is one thing. Shooting to kill is another.
Is cracking down video taping these criminal acts and showing them on the nightly news? Cracking down isn't working. What kind of message does it send showing hundreds of these thieves breaking and entering and then running out with their arms so full they end up dropping half of the things they were pilfering?

This guy never had a case brought against him. Trump had two "impeachments" where the supposed charges were presented.
It was determined that there was no case to bring against the officer by the DOJ. Trump's impeachments were a waste of taxpayers money. The charges were "presented" but there were no witnesses called and Trump didn't testify. There isn't enough evidence in either case to prosecute on.

You know about the deep web? Duck Duck Go is a descent search tool. Amazing what you can find. Why has it been scrubbed from search platforms? If I post I don't like Black people and I'm a police officer is that ok? Then if I kill a black person on the job does it raise issues? Why the special privilege of not releasing name? Secrecy is not honest justice. Imo
It is what it is IEW. How can you honestly link someone to an internet search tool if you don't even know who they are? The DOJ cleared him. What more do you want? I saw the video. Babbitt has nobody to blame but herself. She put herself in harm's way. Nobody made her do what she did. That was all on her. She didn't come crawling in a broken window with hands up and shouting I am unarmed. She was charging at a group of police officers with weapons drawn. What did she think they would do? Give her a helping hand to make sure she cut herself on the glass?

The DOJ cleared him. 2017? Why haven't any criminal charges been filed? Why haven't the Capitol Police fired him for dereliction of duty? What does any of this prove?

Excellent questions.

Let me ask you, do you want to live in a country where you can be shot dead by an officer of the government, for whatever reason, and then have that officer's identity concealed from the world?

Doesn't that fact at least make you go....hmmmmmm?

So what's your theory on why this is being covered up? It's never happened before in our history. Why now?

Let me ask you, do you want to live in a country where you can be shot dead by an officer of the government, for whatever reason, and then have that officer's identity concealed from the world?
We are not talking about "whatever reason." If I am illegally entering a place that I am not suppose to be, if I am disregarding police commands, if I am taking part in the destruction of property and I am taking part or witnessing the attacks on police officers, I should be willing to face the consequences. I wouldn't put myself in that situation to begin with. If a police officer has a weapon drawn I am not going to run toward him. I believe I know enough to realize there is no good that can come from storming a government facility. My parents didn't raise me to be a fool. I am responsible for my actions. If I knowingly break the law and put myself in a dangerous situation and I am not going to blame someone else.

So what's your theory on why this is being covered up? It's never happened before in our history. Why now?
Why should it be made public knowledge? If no wrong doing was found by the DOJ why should it go any further? You and I both know by putting the officers name out there will endanger him and his family. Those weren't sane people who stormed the Capitol. Some of the groups who it has been proven that were there can be considered dangerous elements. I don't believe either party claims or wants them. Loose cannons all of them.