Renacci to primary Dewine

I couldn’t care less what you call it ... you guys are getting all riled up about semantics ... the question is do you condone it or do you support it ... I can’t fathom how you can support it ... regardless of what it is called it was an attempt to stop an official governmental procedure ... that alone should be meet with the harshest of criticism .... and you should be ashamed to defend, defect, or try to justify it in anyway what so ever!!!!
Good thing no one has defended or justified it then ?‍♂️

It's not regardless of what it is called...language matters.

I am a very liberty focused conservative. I am not a fan of the Dewine family from his nephew's politics here in Hamilton County, I have also been intimately involved in the state's pandemic response. From my perspective, I believe that Dewine did as good a job as he could on pandemic response with the information he had. I also believe that Renacci cannot win the general election. It is extremely important that a Democrat does not will the governorship in the next election.

Gun rights, schools, taxes, political appointments, all point to my supporting Dewine. People that question his pandemic response based on what is now know, rather than the BS coming from the "authorities" at the time are being unfair and politically stupid.

Support Dewine.
Dewine sucks. No Monday morning QB here, I called him out from the beginning. We knew what this virus was and he panicked like a fool.

Good comments, I fear the general election. DeWine would be reelected imo. He has some major issues, but we need to keep the state Red. Plenty of time to make a decision. I hope they don't carve each other up and a Dem slides in.
Ohio is solid red. Not changing anytime soon.

And?

I saw a woman where she was not supposed to be. She posted that she was there to take down the government. They were attempting to break through the door.

By herself? She was there with a slew of other low IQ morons who could not pass an 8th grade civics class and thought they could somehow force Congress and Pence to change the outcome of a fair election. Weird. But Q and Trump told them to do it. Lol.
Trump told them to break into the Capitol?

He's a good egg. But in him telling me I only see what was shown to me is ironic as he subscribes to the craziest of "news" who have shouted from the highest mountain since Jan. 6 that there was nothing to see here.
Wrong. It was condemned at the time

Dewine sucks. No Monday morning QB here, I called him out from the beginning. We knew what this virus was and he panicked like a fool.
He did better then most governors and our economy is doing better than most as a result. I would take him over anyone the Dems can throw at us, and I do not think that anyone believes that Renacci would do better, state wide, in the general election.

So just open fire on rioters now? Really? Yikes.

I am sorry the officers were hurt. It is a known hazard of the job though.
No winny that is not what I said. Shoot the looters in the act of looting. Shoot the arsons in the act of setting fires. saymyname is the only one to say anything about shooting rioters.

I've not denied that she shouldn't have been there.
What is there to defend moron?
If an overzealous cop hadn't picked out an unarmed woman to shoot and kill, she'd still be alive.
And he knew she was unarmed how? You keep deflecting on that question fool.

U.S. Capitol Police officer cleared of wrongdoing in fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt during Capitol attack.​

You admitted yourself you weren't there. What gives you the right to judge?
"Authorities determined that there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in self-defense or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber. Prosecutors did not identify the officer."
How much clearer does it has to be for you to understand? Or do you think they got it all wrong at Trumps impeachment hearings? Double standards much?
YOU can't deny that.
I just did. The authorities cleared the officers. Do you think they might know more about it than you? Maybe they are privileged to more information then what you have?
No need to worry, you are only the second dumbest person on here as Harry is the undisputed champ. But you do make it really close....
Rigged vote. You win that title hugely.

I expect you to be on here raging from now on whenever a cop kills an unarmed person no matter the reason. If not, you're a total fraud.
Only if there is no doubt that the officer knew that the person was unarmed before hand. I have never said shoot with no reason.
"Authorities determined that there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in self-defense or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber.

Do you lack the ability to think critically? Do you lack common sense?

Weve been told they were domestic terrorist militia hell bent on overthrowing the government. Last time I checked militia love their guns...yet they forgot to bring them to the insurrection?

Its nonsensical. It was a mob that got out of control. It was vandals and idiots taking selfies. Calling it insurrection is propaganda.
You are entitled to your opinion. I can't help it if you believe everything you are told. The event on Jan. 6th is well documented and the video is there for all to see. I can decide for myself and nobody can tell me what I did and didn't see.

He did better then most governors and our economy is doing better than most as a result. I would take him over anyone the Dems can throw at us, and I do not think that anyone believes that Renacci would do better, state wide, in the general election.

Can't set the bar much lower than that.

Dictator DeWine betrayed us. He is a liar, an ego manic, and a fool. He didn't "follow the science." He perverted it.

It's sad that people like you feel they have no choice but to support him. I will sit out the general election, or vote 3rd party if he's the Republican candidate. Most Republicans I know feel exactly the same way.

Reactions: y2h
What is there to defend moron?
Uh this is difficult for you. What exactly am I defending?

And he knew she was unarmed how? You keep deflecting on that question fool.
She wasn't brandishing any weapon and the cops behind her clearly let her pass, so there's that hillbilly. Maybe that cop had an agenda or was a huge p#ssy. I'm sure you can relate.

I just did. The authorities cleared the officers. Do you think they might know more about it than you? Maybe they are privileged to more information then what you have?
Maybe they're protecting their own? There's a lot of info that hasn't been released.
Rigged vote. You win that title hugely.
Nothing rigged, you are a close second to Harry and gaining ground quickly.

You are entitled to your opinion. I can't help it if you believe everything you are told. The event on Jan. 6th is well documented and the video is there for all to see. I can decide for myself and nobody can tell me what I did and didn't see.

Agreed. I, and most people with a brain, saw no "insurrection." Stop insisting that I did.

It's a silly, tortured conclusion that i have no idea why it's become all consuming in your world. Time to walk away.

Only if there is no doubt that the officer knew that the person was unarmed before hand. I have never said shoot with no reason.
As I said unless you rage your anger at any unarmed person being shot by a cop then you're a fraud. If lethal forceI is first option then I expect your comments.

Maybe that cop had an agenda or was a huge p#ssy.

The "cop" was a racist BLM supporter, and a Trump hater. His social media postings are well documented.

He's the same "cop" that failed to protect Rep. Scalise from the softball practice shooter.

He murdered Ashli Babbit in cold blood, but because he's Black, the media and the system will shield him from any accountability.

Agreed. I, and most people with a brain, saw no "insurrection." Stop insisting that I did.

It's a silly, tortured conclusion that i have no idea why it's become all consuming in your world. Time to walk away.
I was replying to y2h G. The officer was cleared by the authorities. Are you overruling them? How are my conclusions wrong and your's are right? No one has shown me anything to make me think I am wrong. Somebody breaks into your house are you going to check to make sure they are unarmed? That officer was at his place of work. He was doing his job. He was found not guilty of any wrong doing. What is there to walk away from?

As I said unless you rage your anger at any unarmed person being shot by a cop then you're a fraud. If lethal forceI is first option then I expect your comments.
WTF are you talking about? How many ways can I answer the same stupid unarmed question? HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE IS UNARMED OR NOT?
"Authorities determined that there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in SELF-DEFENSE or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber."
Too many big words for you to handle mental midget?

I was replying to y2h G. The officer was cleared by the authorities. Are you overruling them? How are my conclusions wrong and your's are right? No one has shown me anything to make me think I am wrong. Somebody breaks into your house are you going to check to make sure they are unarmed? That officer was at his place of work. He was doing his job. He was found not guilty of any wrong doing. What is there to walk away from?

You don't know the officers name, or his history, yet you speak with authority. That's silly.

The "officer" is being covered for. With a little research, you may begin to see why.

WTF are you talking about? How many ways can I answer the same stupid unarmed question? HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE IS UNARMED OR NOT?
"Authorities determined that there was insufficient evidence to prove Babbitt’s civil rights were violated, and that it was reasonable for the officer to believe he was firing in SELF-DEFENSE or in defense of members of Congress and aides who were fleeing the House chamber."
Too many big words for you to handle mental midget?
As I've said numerous times, cops behind her let her pass, if she had a weapon would that of happened? The killer clearly saw she didn't have a weapon. Sorry logic is not stimulating your synapses.....Also, why did the cop not continue shooting all the other "insurrectionists" why just her? There were clearly more there and by your logic he didn't know if they were armed, why not empty the clip?

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE IS UNARMED OR NOT?

I think cops train for that. It helps in making those split second life and death decisions.

In this instance the cop's training failed him miserably. He shot an unarmed woman that posed no threat to him. This cop has a history of poor performance. But there's no way you could know that because you embrace the false narrative.

And I said there should be an independent investigation and let the chips fall where they may. Apparently you think the right is guilty and are afraid of the truth.
No, my position has been clearly defined many times, you are choosing to or can't wrap your head around it. I'm sure you wear velcro shoes also.

You don't know the officers name, or his history, yet you speak with authority. That's silly.

The "officer" is being covered for. With a little research, you may begin to see why.
I am sure he woke up that day and said today is the day when I am going to kill me a Trump supporter. If you think everything is a conspiracy you will never learn the truth. Let there be an investigation to find the truth. You can't do a little research without knowing the facts.

No winny that is not what I said. Shoot the looters in the act of looting. Shoot the arsons in the act of setting fires. saymyname is the only one to say anything about shooting rioters.
You realize that is a horrible and illegal idea, right? Maybe the arsonists if they are putting other's lives in direct danger.

I think cops train for that. It helps in making those split second life and death decisions.

In this instance the cop's training failed him miserably. He shot an unarmed woman that posed no threat to him. This cop has a history of poor performance. But there's no way you could know that because you embrace the false narrative.
Then please give me the truthful narrative and the proof that makes your narrative the truth. All I see is you have your opinion and I have mine.