Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

I would say Lakewood St. Ed's versus Vanlue or Sandusky St. Mary's.
Only problem is St Ed is roughly 600 boys while Mason is 1300 according to OHSAA. I don’t want the best tema in this case St Ed I want the biggest student pop. Meanwhile you might be right about St Marys

Elder vs Harrison (I have family that live in that area)
Elder vs East Central (IN) (I have family that live in that area)
Elder vs Campbell County (KY)(I have family that live in that area)
Elder vs Clinton Massie (I have family that live in that area)
Elder vs Hamilton (Only GMC team Coach Ramsey has not played and 1 of 2 teams in Region 4)
Elder vs West Clermont (1 of 2 teams in Region 4 Coach Ramsey has not played)
Elder vs Ironton (The two best stadiums in the state)

There is such a drastic, dramatic difference in ball between d6/7 vs d3 and up. You’re so used to consistent 40 point wins against the Cardinals/Newbury’s/Berkshires of the world year after year that I guess I can’t blame you for thinking that way. Sometimes you just don't know what you don’t know.
Newbury is closed. Surprised you didn't toss in Ledgemont, which is closed also lol. I think Kirtland would make a game of it with Chardon. I don't think they'd get "running clocked". Might not win, might not even be as close as the score indicated. Maybe one day we will find out.

9 of 10 times NC woukd put a running clock on LaBrae.
Probably not this year's NC.

Sticking in Licking County...

Lakewood Lancers vs Millersport
Newark Catholic vs Newark
Heath vs Nelsonville York
Johnstown vs Trimble
Utica vs Berne Union
Northridge vs Miller
Licking Valley vs West Jefferson
Granville vs Harvest Prep
Zanesville vs Lancaster
Watkins Memorial vs Reynoldsburg
Licking Heights vs Whitehall

Most are boring, but the Nk-NC, LV-WJ, and Gv-HP games might be entertaining to watch.

Pssh. Amateurs.

My Edon to River trip is 339 at the least. Almost 350 if you're going for quickest drive.
Where are those 2 schools located within Ohio? The longest trip time wise I found in one of the "travel" threads was Conneaut to Chesapeake because of all the back roads you have to take, including driving in and out of West Virginia. I'd be curious to know.

Johnstown vs Trimble
Utica vs Berne Union
Northridge vs Miller
Zanesville vs Lancaster

Most are boring, but the Nk-NC, LV-WJ, and Gv-HP games might be entertaining to watch.

Licking Valley & West Jeff has played 10 times, 5-5 split.

1967 WJ 62-6
1989 WJ 17-10
1990 LV 13-0
1991 WJ 48-13
1992 WJ 14-6
1994 LV 28-7
1995 LV 41-0
1996 LV 28-14
1997 LV 23-17
1998 WJ 42-7

Where are those 2 schools located within Ohio? The longest trip time wise I found in one of the "travel" threads was Conneaut to Chesapeake because of all the back roads you have to take, including driving in and out of West Virginia. I'd be curious.
I looked it up on Mapquest and there were 3 routes listed for Conneaut to Cleves. Shortest was 325 miles (prob mostly freeways) and longest was 367 although why anyone would choose that one is beyond me. Checked out Edon to Hannibal and that's a good long drive too. (Appx 360) Looking at a map it's counter intuitive that the Edon to River trip would be farther, but Mapquest says it is... Go figure. Doesn't look that way by eye.

Johnstown vs Trimble
Utica vs Berne Union
Northridge vs Miller
Zanesville vs Lancaster

I really think it's a shame Lancaster and Zanesville don't play each other anymore

Trimble vs Morgan (separated by 25 miles, don't know why this isn't played. Call it the battle of State Route 78)

Trimble vs Newark Catholic (3 good playoff games between the two. Would be a nice home and home)

Trimble vs Lucas (2 great playoff games between the two. Was supposed to play 2020 but we know what happened there)

Trimble vs Shadyside (3 close playoff games in the span of 3 years going back to 13-15. Would love a home and home to be played one day)

Trimble vs Logan (just up the road on 33, nice home and home imo)

Trimble vs Morgan (separated by 25 miles, don't know why this isn't played. Call it the battle of State Route 78)

Trimble vs Newark Catholic (3 good playoff games between the two. Would be a nice home and home)

Trimble vs Lucas (2 great playoff games between the two. Was supposed to play 2020 but we know what happened there)

Trimble vs Shadyside (3 close playoff games in the span of 3 years going back to 13-15. Would love a home and home to be played one day)

Trimble vs Logan (just up the road on 33, nice home and home imo)
We need Trimble and Athens. If the bucks can play the dogs we need the cats to play the dogs

We need Trimble and Athens. If the bucks can play the dogs we need the cats to play the dogs
Jamboree is enough for them it seems. Most years they don't want a bruised ego that little Trimble beat them. But, I do agree. Also another team too close not to play.

• Massillon Jackson vs South Range (mimicking the great game week 2 between Uniontown Green and South Range)
  • Massillon vs Toledo Central Catholic: Should be a nationally ranked matchup (TCC deserves to be ranked nationally imo)
  • St. Edward vs North Allegany (Pennsylvania): I believe Mentor played them a bit ago, would make for a good Ohio-PA matchup challenge
  • Marion Local vs Bishop McDevitt (Harrisburg): Highly unfeasible for travel, but would also like to see best-of-the-best small school Ohio play PA counterparts in a challenge
  • Glenville vs Steubenville: Did not happen for the state title in D4 this year but would be very intriguing to see none-the-less

Where are those 2 schools located within Ohio? The longest trip time wise I found in one of the "travel" threads was Conneaut to Chesapeake because of all the back roads you have to take, including driving in and out of West Virginia. I'd be curious to know.

Edon is Williams County, right against the Indiana border. The district actually extends up to the far northwest corner where OH, MI, and IN come together.

River is in Monroe County, on the Ohio River between Steubenville and Marietta.

Basically it's the anti Conneaut to Cleves....NW corner to SE corner