Votes: 10 15.2%
  • South Range by 1-8

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • South Range by 9-16

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • South Range by 17+

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
He was saying Perry (Coach Mancuso) had a blueprint because Perry has so much of its team back. Almost everyone on that team played SR last year so they have an idea of what they are.

I agree with point, but I think that’s what he meant.
Nope, iam416. What I meant was S.R.'s defensive coordinator (Mancuso) can, if he chooses, look at video of last year. I KNOW this is a new season, but high school teams don't typically 'reinvent' themselves year to year. Perry will, with a few exceptions field the same personnel, playing the same positions. The Raiders will face a greater challenge as they are without #'s 11, 17, 20, 24, 28, 44, 53, 58, 61, & 66. And I could be forgetting a few. Perry IS the favorite without question.

Last edited:
Everyone who posted about Streetsboro’s visiting side being small was absolutely correct. Game has been moved to Berkshire; the site of last year’s contest between these two.
IMG_6023.jpeg

the OHSAA bracket has this as TBA. Twinsburg has the Walsh/Hoban game, so unless that changes, this game can't go there.

And this has changed again! This game will now be played at Twinsburgh.
Interesting how the venue has been switched around so often. Understandable though; this is a big game that should see a real good turnout. Twinsburg is a great site capacity-wise & travel-wise.

Interesting how the venue has been switched around so often. Understandable though; this is a big game that should see a real good turnout. Twinsburg is a great site capacity-wise & travel-wise.
Yes for sure. Streets was a good travel wise but stands were iffy. Then berk got brought back up but that place was worse. Stands are bad and travel was lopsided. Now twins seems to be the best fit for travel and stands.

I am feeling the same as everyone else apparently. Raiders definitely have a shot but Perry the favorite.
As always I have tremendous confidence in this SR staff. I hope it rains like crazy 😜
looking at 40% chance of rain in Twinsburg on Friday let’s see how the week shapes out

Ask you AD why so many changes he hasn't made any friends the last 20 hours
I've been texting him all morning
He is SR through and through
Did what should do to get this game in a good location for these kids

I like Range in this one.
As the season has progressed and they, the Raiders, have faced quality opponents like Poland and Struthers, who by the way is playing for a regional title in Div.4, and beat them, as well as a 21-7 loss to Green (game tied 7-7 entering 4th qtr) who is playing 'by god' Massillon for a Div.2 regional title, in what was just their second game of the year, in my mind this Perry vs South Range game looks VERY competitive. But, they've GOT to get out of the gate. Just looked a little out of sync early against LC dealing with bad field position.

As the season has progressed and they, the Raiders, have faced quality opponents like Poland and Struthers, who by the way is playing for a regional title in Div.4, and beat them, as well as a 21-7 loss to Green (game tied 7-7 entering 4th qtr) who is playing 'by god' Massillon for a Div.2 regional title, in what was just their second game of the year, in my mind this Perry vs South Range game looks VERY competitive. But, they've GOT to get out of the gate. Just looked a little out of sync early against LC dealing with bad field position.
Clearview had a solid game plan but didn't have the horses to see it through. Very surprised by the halftime score. But, Clearview has an experienced staff. Clearview 's conference is nowhere in the conversation when compared to the NE8.

I think the turnout will be average to below average for this game. Once you get to the little divisions (5,6 & 7) you don’t get many, if any casual fans. These divisions don’t have the size, speed or athleticism that D 1 & 2 (and some select D3 & 4) have so unless your family or have school ties your probably not going to take time to go. Not that these teams don’t have good competitors but no wow factor.

I think the turnout will be average to below average for this game. Once you get to the little divisions (5,6 & 7) you don’t get many, if any casual fans. These divisions don’t have the size, speed or athleticism that D 1 & 2 (and some select D3 & 4) have so unless your family or have school ties your probably not going to take time to go. Not that these teams don’t have good competitors but no wow factor.
In fact I don't know why these slow, not very fast or athletic guys even play...

Must be a Mooney guy still pissed they are not playing

Either you don’t watch much “lower level” football or you’re just clueless. There is wow factor all over the place in these games. True they are not the big flashy d1 schools. But there is plenty of excitement at these games. The problem this year with attendance is the OHSAA. “Let’s put all the games on one day” That’s what has driven the lower attendance down this year.