Votes: 10 15.2%
  • South Range by 1-8

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • South Range by 9-16

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • South Range by 17+

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters

I might have LC as a slight favorite now to win the state, but Perry is right there and I think SR is pretty close, too (and CW and HP).

Perry was absolutely throttled last year in this game. They were a little young and they've returned better. SR, obviously, lost a lot, but they've grown into being a really good team. If they played this in Week 3, Perry wins comfortably. Right now, I think it's pretty close.

South Range vs Clearview was a good tune-up. Perry offense this year appears to revolve around #11 who is complimented by excellent backs and receivers, similar to the Clippers. The significant difference will be line play, Raiders took over in the second half last night but in the coming week the Pirates present a much stiffer challenge. One thing is certain, if the Raiders don't come out of the gate ready to compete, the outcome could be decided before half time.

South Range vs Clearview was a good tune-up. Perry offense this year appears to revolve around #11 who is complimented by excellent backs and receivers, similar to the Clippers. The significant difference will be line play, Raiders took over in the second half last night but in the coming week the Pirates present a much stiffer challenge. One thing is certain, if the Raiders don't come out of the gate ready to compete, the outcome could be decided before half time.
I agree, if SR starts like they did last night they will be in a hole early. This should be a dog fight for sure.

I agree, if SR starts like they did last night they will be in a hole early. This should be a dog fight for sure.
yeah perry has the fire power to once they get a lead you might not get enough stops to catch up. If you do stop them, their defense has been lights out. This has been the game I’ve been waiting for. Feel like the winner, will win the title

I am feeling the same as everyone else apparently. Raiders definitely have a shot but Perry the favorite.
As always I have tremendous confidence in this SR staff. I hope it rains like crazy 😜

Saw on social media this will be at Streetsboro.
IMG_6019.jpeg

Coach Mancuso will have a good blueprint to work from. Perry basically brings the same cast of characters as last year
Not a good mentality to have. What worked one game will not work the next. One season to the next teams change to get better or worse. Not the same perry team as last year, just like its not the same SR team as last year

Not a good mentality to have. What worked one game will not work the next. One season to the next teams change to get better or worse. Not the same perry team as last year, just like its not the same SR team as last year
Mentality for who to have? .

One dude basically said SR has a blue print cause of last year's match up. Its a bad mentality to think you have an advantage cause what happen in a prior match up
OK. I Got ya’.
After all, we are just a bunch of dudes on a message board giving personal opinions for fun. The SR coaching staff knows what they are doing.

One dude basically said SR has a blue print cause of last year's match up. Its a bad mentality to think you have an advantage cause what happen in a prior match up
He was saying Perry (Coach Mancuso) had a blueprint because Perry has so much of its team back. Almost everyone on that team played SR last year so they have an idea of what they are.

I agree with point, but I think that’s what he meant.