Marquise Davis, Cleveland Heights, RB, junior
Bradyn Fleharty, Hilliard Bradley, QB, senior
Jordan Marshall, Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller, RB, senior
Ryan Montgomery, Findlay, QB, junior
Dominic Purcell, Columbus Bishop Watterson, LB, senior
Rashid SeSay, West Muskingum, RB, senior
Jack “Poochie” Snyder, Canton South, QB, senior
Danny Stoddard, Medina, QB, senior

Congrats to Poochie. Has there been a PAC kid be a nominee before? Parks, Wright or Tucker were not nominees.

So who wins it? Marhsall was a nominee last year too. I'd say it's him or Davis.
This is all fine and dandified, but y'all forgotted about the MAN.....

Elrod "Smoove" Mouvres, Coventry Comets Booster Exrtra-ordinaire

Yep!! Y'sll gots to respect massively the game that Smoove have thrownified this year!! The Comets was not good, in any fashion, respect, or way what-so-ever. Smoove managified to rep[resent the Comets STRONG, and kept it rill for all y'all. Smoove believify that THAT should be 'nuff for Smoove to be mentionated with the rest of the ballerz. WORD!
Smoove crack hisself up. Nah, y'all know that Smoove love the Comets, but there was absolutelitized nothin' to become overly braggadociousness about this year....a 15-14 victory over Springfield?? Well, Smoove guesses it is better than goin' 0-10, but that was some football that night that kept Smoove awake for 3 days with bad dreamz, yo! Thankfully, Smoove had a sweet, sweet concessiuonary chickie to keep Smoove's mind off the opposite of good football. That chickie did wonders for Smoove exactlified when Smoove needed it, too. Smoove can't think of her name right now, but Smoove would like to thank her personally again for her gratitude, over and over and over and over again!!!
Smoove out!

IF Smoove get a NIL deal with BellStores, Smoove gonna put this picturation right smack dab on the Mantle! Smoove will remove all the conquorations of Concessionatary chickes and put this map of Bell Stores up! Smoove will feed the hand that look out for Smoove!
Now, Smoove have been in many a BellStore, primarilified in Canal Fulton and Close to Uniuontown, maybe it is Springfieldtucky, right on 619 near corner of MAyfair and 619. Smoove have had many chickes with Smoove when Smoove stopped there and gotted a couple 40-ouncers of the High Life, and gotted the chickie some of those "Wines in a Can", then Smoove would get all prepped to put somethin' in chickie's can, if you know what Smoove talkin' bout, y'all!! YYeeoowwee!! Those was some rilly Good timations. Smoove think that SMoove been to the one on Atlantic between Canton and Alliance as well.......yup, Smoove gotted with some nurse's aid from St. Joseph's right up in there by St. Thomas Aquinas.....yup, she was such a pretty little thang, and Smoove seent her there and just startin' throin' out the truthification to her. Smoove rememberifies it like it was 2 days ago....."Girl, you appearify to be so sad, so needing of some fun and electricity in your young life. My name is Smoove, and let's justy start this as sayin' that Smoove will show you a good time." Smoove whipped it out right there up in front of the entire store, and most peeps coulsn't believify it, but Smoove whipped that thang right out....Come on, y'all!! Smoove ain't THAT disgustinatin', Smoove whipped out Smoove's credit card and gotted us those fine bottles of pre-madified Marguaritas and White Russians that was sittin' in those iced down buckets in the store. What the heck did y'all think Smoove would whip out??! Ohhh, Smoove see, y'all gots the dirtification on y'all's mind.
Nah, Smoove ain't like dat! Smoove all gentlemanlyfied and use proper slang-lish.....what y'all have come to describinate as Smoovish.
Anyhooo, Smoove have a date for tonight. Yup, Smoove metified up with some chickie at a Speedway, sorry BellStores, Smoove still want to have NIL deal with y'all, but she was so nice and Smoove put just 'nuff go-go juice in her ride to get her to Smoove's crib, but also gotted soem additional dranks, so we gonna have ourselfs one heck of a good time tonight!!
SO, to all y'all, Smoove thankful depply to all y'all. Y'all have gived Smoove a platformificationation to spit Smoove's ideas and thoughtifies. Smoove indebtified to each of y'all, whether y'all like Smoove, hate Smoove (how could THAT be, though?), or follow Smoove with dedicationation, Smoove want all of y'all to have the bestest of Thanksgivings. Rememberify that we all blessed in this world, ain't no one of us any better than the other, we all just tryin' to provide, to make things better for those we care for.
All the best on this Thanksgiving to e'erone!! Smoove loves y'all!
Smoove out!
Happy Thanksgiving @Smoove Mooves and all of PACtion!

Happy Thanksgiving @Smoove Mooves and all of PACtion!
200.gif

Mr Football Nominees:

Marquise Davis, Cleveland Heights, RB, junior
Bradyn Fleharty, Hilliard Bradley, QB, senior
Jordan Marshall, Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller, RB, senior
Ryan Montgomery, Findlay, QB, junior
Dominic Purcell, Columbus Bishop Watterson, LB, senior
Rashid SeSay, West Muskingum, RB, senior
Jack “Poochie” Snyder, Canton South, QB, senior
Danny Stoddard, Medina, QB, senior

Congrats to Poochie. Has there been a PAC kid be a nominee before? Parks, Wright or Tucker were not nominees.

So who wins it? Marhsall was a nominee last year too. I'd say it's him or Davis.
My money is on Davis. Most of what I've read is of him in many outlets. There also seems to be a northeastern Ohio flavor to this award historically.

Anyone going to the game? I live near Elyria and the chardon v Toledo central is there so I might go there. Tho, the South game is tempting. Good luck to them boys. They have to take it to them, not be timid. Let them know who those suburban boys are.

Poochie had a patented 49-yard bomb and another “How did he do that” 30-yard touchdown run that would have been a sack for any other QB in the state.

But it wasn’t enough. Glenville came as advertised, to secure a 42-21 victory and a chance to defend their state championship.

For all intents and purposes, it ended with this Ethan Fricke 1-yard plunge, and you can see the reality of that moment, when every senior who has ever put in all the blood, sweat and tears realizes the end has come.
It was a joy to watch this team. Congratulations to the Wildcats on a season for the ages.

And so ends PACtion 2023. It was a fun ride.

Poochie had a patented 49-yard bomb and another “How did he do that” 30-yard touchdown run that would have been a sack for any other QB in the state.

But it wasn’t enough. Glenville came as advertised, to secure a 42-21 victory and a chance to defend their state championship.

For all intents and purposes, it ended with this Ethan Fricke 1-yard plunge, and you can see the reality of that moment, when every senior who has ever put in all the blood, sweat and tears realizes the end has come.
It was a joy to watch this team. Congratulations to the Wildcats on a season for the ages.

And so ends PACtion 2023. It was a fun ride.
14 and 1.....not a lot of teams win 14 in a season..a great year!...the first quarter ...2 touchdowns by Glenville and South misplaying 2 kickoffs and starting with horrible field position...played the whole game up hill. Play right at the end of the first half...how did Glenville score a touchdown...I was watching and thought the kid from South had intercepted the ball in the end zone? That play was huge...because Glenville would lose concentration. .. Alter may surprise Glenville

Congratulations to Canton South. This group of players & coaches have set an outstanding standard for their program. They represented their school & the league extremely well and deserve all the accolades they’ll get.

I for one am thankful that I got to watch Poochie play in person. For me, he’s made that short list of WOW guys that it will be hard to forget.

With Canton Souths loss last night that brings a conclusion to PAC 2023. What a thread it has been!!Literally the stuff of legends and the thread that all other threads want to be. Thank you all for your contributions to this thread. That being said we should drop the gavel on it and probably start a #PACtion 2024 thread. I think between @thePITman and myself we have started the last 10 or so PAC threads. I have started it for the last several. As CVCA is no longer a member of the PAC I think it only fitting that someone else start the 2024 thread when that time comes around. There are several posters that genuinly care about this thread and the teams that comprise the PAC. I can't wait to see where PAC 2024 takes us. I will contribute to the 2024 thread because CVCA will still play the teams in OOC games next fall but feel like someone with a little more skin in the game should author it.

With Canton Souths loss last night that brings a conclusion to PAC 2023. What a thread it has been!!Literally the stuff of legends and the thread that all other threads want to be. Thank you all for your contributions to this thread. That being said we should drop the gavel on it and probably start a #PACtion 2024 thread. I think between @thePITman and myself we have started the last 10 or so PAC threads. I have started it for the last several. As CVCA is no longer a member of the PAC I think it only fitting that someone else start the 2024 thread when that time comes around. There are several posters that genuinly care about this thread and the teams that comprise the PAC. I can't wait to see where PAC 2024 takes us. I will contribute to the 2024 thread because CVCA will still play the teams in OOC games next fall but feel like someone with a little more skin in the game should author it.
Wait! What! You are leaving me! Was it something I said! I came into this relationship as a lost and a confused nomad of some very strange and dark places....was guided and shown the light to follow....thou I am still waiting on the gifts and Frankincense along with Muir (what is Muir anyway..... something Rich cooks on team meal days?).....and you are going to pack and leave me!!! Nooooooooooo I will be better...honestly I will...I am using Coach Dennison's (the father Coach Dennison) PMA to survive!

I blame Melissa Macaroni.

The basketball regular season starts this Friday:

Perhaps at a later moment, with a copious amount of old Kentucky bourbon in me, I will start the 2024 PACtion Thread In Honor of BellStores.

Otherwise, if someone else will, go ahead.

I've been laying kinda low with the holiday and that disgusting display Saturday in West Ypsilanti.

All I gotta say is - we need to recruit Mo Clarett onto PACtion because his Twitter account is fire especially after the legacy of former OSU President Edward "Erkle" Drake reared its ugly head once again Saturday. The OSU Buckeyes produced yet another Ryan Pay Day bar floating in the old Elms Country Club swimming pool and AD Gene Smith deserves the Carl Spackler role of cleaning the pool after Saturday.

But despite all that.....the mojo of PACtion won't be stopped.

Last edited:
Has anybody else gone back to the first page and looked at the variety of folk who helped kick off this epic thread? The following 12 accounts accounted for nearly all of the first 19 posts:

clarkgriswold
Struthersfan
Raider#23
BelowTheLine
sug00
305NoTomato
footballfan22
thisisinsane
serpico
Grepneff4545Bubba
sheldoncooper
akron1

Has anybody else gone back to the first page and looked at the variety of folk who helped kick off this epic thread? The following 12 accounts accounted for nearly all of the first 19 posts:

clarkgriswold
Struthersfan
Raider#23
BelowTheLine
sug00
305NoTomato
footballfan22
thisisinsane
serpico
Grepneff4545Bubba
sheldoncooper
akron1
Lol none of which I would consider the "regulars" of this thread.....