Open Dates??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to those two schools possibly playing Pickerington Central. If two teams in central Ohio are available on the same week and are not already scheduled to play, then they should look at getting it scheduled. I would love to see PC vs Dublin Coffman.

Oh my bad. Yeah those would be good matchups and need to happen.

And honestly, if it comes to it, a home and home is better than no game. Don't blame anyone for not scheduling a double now, but as time goes, it may get attractive.

I believe Dover is down to 6 games at this point.

Canada team week 1 - out
Wooster - out (shut down until Oct 1)
Akron East - out
Linsley - out

I’m not sure how you can only play 6 games unless they do some juggling. I heard they attempted to schedule Walsh week 1 to replace Canada team but that fell through as well.

Very frustrating times.

Pile Driver. I saw Walsh had to stop practice for two weeks since a couple of players tested positive. That could be why they couldn't do week 1.

Cincinnati Winton Woods was Trotwood Madison week 1. no replacement yet..
also game vs Walnut Hills in the ECC is cancelled. no replacement yet. don't know the week. maybe 10

Cincinnati Winton Woods was Trotwood Madison week 1. no replacement yet..
also game vs Walnut Hills in the ECC is cancelled. no replacement yet. don't know the week. maybe 10

That game is Week 9. Cincinnati Public Schools plan on playing Weeks 6-10 as of now, and have kept all games on the schedule.

Just waiting for something official to come down saying they are not playing Canada Prep Academy. I can't see any Canadian teams coming down, but who knows.

I talked to my Gahanna people. They aren't even practicing football they're just conditioning after they got shut down. No way will they be playing the Canadian School.

With PIAA voting to push back start 2 weeks, Boardman is now open week 1. They were to play at Erie McDowell.

The one option that stands out to me is Fitch-Boardman play week 1 at Boardman which would give them a home and home. Both are open week 1.

With PIAA voting to push back start 2 weeks, Boardman is now open week 1. They were to play at Erie McDowell.

The one option that stands out to me is Fitch-Boardman play week 1 at Boardman which would give them a home and home. Both are open week 1.
What about a Steubenville matchup with one of those two?

Boardman-Dover would be a good game..the other option is to move Fitch-Boardman to week 1. Try and get some of the local/rivalry type games out of the way before Boardman even goes back to class. Boardman will have 3 games before school starts for them on the 14th of September...

Status
Not open for further replies.