Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Yeah, it’s pathetic. Don’t use whataboutism to deflect from Ohio State’s September home cookin’.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
I’m not deflecting anything. Just brought it up that other teams have more. Keep picking and crying. Love the haters. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m not deflecting anything. Just brought it up that other teams have more. Keep picking and crying. Love the haters. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m not an Ohio State hater. I’m just not blinding myself to certain inequities in the competition.

Ohio States SOS coming into the season: https://fbschedules.com/college-football-strength-of-schedule-phil-steeles-2022-rankings/

OSU no. 14, Bammy 29th, ND 44th, and UGA 58th. So yeah you are a Buckeye hater either that or ignorant.
Did Phil’s preseason ratings account for Wisconsin and Michigan State being utter horse manure in 2022? Probably not. Did he have Northwestern playing at the level of an FCS pushover? Probably not. Did he overrate atrocious Indiana? Probably.

On the Notre Dame side of the ledger, did Phil account for BYU and Syracuse being Top 20 teams? Did he account for UNC reaping immediate success with a freshman QB? Did he account for USC and Clemson being legit top 5-type teams? Probably not on any of those accounts.

If you’ve got any other stats based on preseason posturing that you’d like me to rip into shreds like a phone book, let me know.

Caution: Genius at Work

Did Phil’s preseason ratings account for Wisconsin and Michigan State being utter horse manure in 2022? Probably not. Did he have Northwestern playing at the level of an FCS pushover? Probably not. Did he overrate atrocious Indiana? Probably.

On the Notre Dame side of the ledger, did Phil account for BYU and Syracuse being Top 20 teams? Did he account for UNC reaping immediate success with a freshman QB? Did he account for USC and Clemson being legit top 5-type teams? Probably not on any of those accounts.

If you’ve got any other stats based on preseason posturing that you’d like me to rip into shreds like a phone book, let me know.

The answer is probably on all of the bolded except Syracuse, who won’t be ranked by the time ND plays them lol. Oh and I think he had USC as top 10.

But…. bama played powerhouse LA Monroe and still has to face powerhouse Austin Peay the week before the showdown with Auburn. lol
Bama needs to worry about going to Neyland Stadium in Rocky Top where the Vols will be hosting Game Day AGAIN this year! Go Vols! Would love to see my Buckeyes go against my Vols in the NC. That would be awesome! Go Buckeyes!

But…. bama played powerhouse LA Monroe and still has to face powerhouse Austin Peay the week before the showdown with Auburn. lol
If I were looking for the simplest path to victory, I’d rather play Indiana and Northwestern (or Rutgers) than play the Warhawks and the Governors.

Anyone know the status of Henderson? When will be 100% healthy on both sides of the ball? Anyone?

Anyone know the status of Henderson? When will be 100% healthy on both sides of the ball? Anyone?
I watched the play several times in slo-mo to try to figure out what the injury was. It's a thigh bruise. The Sparty defender hit the lateral portion of his thigh just outside of the pad. It hurts, the area goes numb, and the muscle doesn't work for a while. Next day it is very sore. That is a 1 week or less injury. He will be fine for Iowa and if they needed him this week, I think he could play. Ohio State is in the enviable position of not having to play a questionable player. But one more long-term injury to the RB's or CB's and they will be in some trouble.

If I were looking for the simplest path to victory, I’d rather play Indiana and Northwestern (or Rutgers) than play the Warhawks and the Governors.

I believe you!

But you’ve proven you are football illiterate.

The warhawks got beat by Arkansas State, yes, that same Arkansas State that tOSU beat 45 - 12.

Any objective person can see that Alabama’s schedule is more difficult than Ohio State’s. Just compare the games where there is actually some threat of losing.

Alabama:

at Texas — probably a Top 10 team
at Arkansas
Texas A&M
at Tennessee — possibly a Top 5 team
Mississippi State
at Ole Miss

Ohio State:

Notre Dame — probably a Top 10 team
at Penn State
Michigan

It’s an open-and-shut (your mouth) case!