Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Notre Dame hasn’t beaten Saban’s Alabama, but Ohio State’s only win over Bama was Saban’s second-worst Bama team, only better than his first season (2007). You’re really gonna beat your chest about beating Blake Sims???

Mark my words: Ohio State will lose to Notre Dame next year. They would’ve lost to Notre Dame this year if ND had a good QB. And you know it.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
We can only beat the teams on our schedule. It seems ND can't do that.
You guys have been really bad for a long time

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...e-record-top-teams/1e8o6zegdq6px10h1i4k0spct5

They never leave the south (alabama). If you want to be a cheerleader for the SEC fine but go do it on another thread.
I’m not cheerleading for the SEC. FWIW, I always find the “such-and-such team doesn’t play in bad weather” argument to be sour grapes. Reason for that: The tacit implication by making such an argument is that you believe your team can’t hang with X team on a nice day and thus needs awful weather to nullify everyone’s talent level and ugly up the game.

ND has dominated USC over the past decade and beat Clemson a couple years ago. And will beat Ohio State next year.

I agree they’re not on the top shelf with Bama and UGA right now, although that certainly could change in a few years. ND played two tight games with UGA in the past few years, so they’re not that far off.

It kills you that not only is ND not top shelf, but that Ohio State is always included with UG and 'bama. You are going to beat your chest over that win against Clemson. Seriously? 🤣

I’m not cheerleading for the SEC. FWIW, I always find the “such-and-such team doesn’t play in bad weather” argument to be sour grapes. Reason for that: The tacit implication by making such an argument is that you believe your team can’t hang with X team on a nice day and thus needs awful weather to nullify everyone’s talent level and ugly up the game.

The weather is bad in the Midwest in Sept? Or California ?

ND has dominated USC over the past decade and beat Clemson a couple years ago. And will beat Ohio State next year.

I agree they’re not on the top shelf with Bama and UGA right now, although that certainly could change in a few years. ND played two tight games with UGA in the past few years, so they’re not that far off.

I can appreciate the homerism.

All the schedule shuffling during the Covid year proved that schedules are not rigid and can be changed on a dime if people are motivated enough to do it.

Scheduling an event like Alabama/Ohio State at any venue cannot be changed on a dime. There are no examples of any marquee games like that being scheduled last minute, during COVID or not.

Awful INT by Stroud. Otherwise, even though it’s 7-7, OSU is doing whatever it wants to MSU on both sides of the ball.

Lot of penalties.

Reed has had some high difficulty catches, especially the TD, and is having an impressive game for MSU. Cam Brown has been in good position a couple times on him where it was just a better throw and/or catch.