next season

Not really sure how you expect anyone on this forum to have an answer to that when we still don’t know what the future holds for football.

If Football is not normal, I do not see how winter sports will go. Everything will be much worse in the winter. Even if Fall goes at some level, indoors and active flu season cannot be a recipe for allowing teams to play.

I am still in the camp of let them play with reason approaches to mitigate impacts, but its only going to get harder.

If football Can't be played I can't see how they could play basketball. I don't know how the schools could afford all the testing. But if by some chance there is basketball, there will be restrictions. Probably something like only playing conference games, nothing outside your county. There won't be big time showcase tournaments this year that's for sure. Probably a shortened season like 12-16 games. That's if they can play. But I have very little faith right now, not with so many schools going rote learning right now.

NBA and NHL have given everyone the blueprint. I can't stand people saying it won't happen for this reason or that like they are experts. The real answer is the sequester and quarantine of the participants.

Because high school kids will not be able to do that. and the thought process of many people who refuse to think logically there will not be a season. If you were able to tell kids you can only stay home go to practice and school no where else then the chances of spreading among kids would be almost non existent then you would have a season but people are so scared that one positive test will shut it all down

So TLDR no season because this is the first virus this world has ever encountered and we are doomed to die

IF football happens then so will basketball!! But if football is cancelled then I would all but guarantee that winter sports will be cancelled for this year!

Basketball will not happen. Stinks.
I find that unlikely. Although I know a lot of details still need worked out. AAU tournaments have been going on the past couple months, and I've heard no major issues that have happened at those. I think it will look bad if OHSAA says there can not be a basketball season when we've seen all the basketball that has been being played with no issues. I just think some new guidelines may need to put in place for spectators. I'm just hoping this all dies down by November...

I find that unlikely. Although I know a lot of details still need worked out. AAU tournaments have been going on the past couple months, and I've heard no major issues that have happened at those. I think it will look bad if OHSAA says there can not be a basketball season when we've seen all the basketball that has been being played with no issues. I just think some new guidelines may need to put in place for spectators. I'm just hoping this all dies down by November...
I hope so too!