Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Struthers

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Lakeview

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Hubbard

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters

Yes, I was there, and when I looked at the home side, I didn't see a ton of Hubbard people either. Lol
I agree, that was the smallest crowd Hubbard has had all season. Two weeks ago the home side was packed as usual.

Usually Girard brings a large crowd, that's why I made the statement. Just pretty surprised to see only around 150 people on the visitor's side.

I agree, that was the smallest crowd Hubbard has had all season. Two weeks ago the home side was packed as usual.

Usually Girard brings a large crowd, that's why I made the statement. Just pretty surprised to see only around 150 people on the visitor's side.
I can't remember any large crowds this year for Girard games. I have been to every game, except the South Range game. This area in general just doesn't get huge crowds for high school football games any more.

I can't remember any large crowds this year for Girard games. I have been to every game, except the South Range game. This area in general just doesn't get huge crowds for high school football games any more.
For us the biggest crowd was the SR game as expected. Girard wasn’t completely full when we traveled there but they had a good amount.

Nila didn’t bring many to Struthers last night, Hubbard actually had more

For us the biggest crowd was the SR game as expected. Girard wasn’t completely full when we traveled there but they had a good amount.

Nila didn’t bring many to Struthers last night, Hubbard actually had more
I'm more judging from a stadium being packed probably like years ago. When I can walk into the stadium at 6:50, and get a bundle of choices to sit somewhere between the 40 yard lines, I just can't consider it to be huge crowds.

Girard/niles is going to be a weird game for me

I don’t see Girard being able to stop Gardner from running the ball, but on the flip side I have no clue how the Niles secondary is because we only threw the ball a handful of times

Kinda like the old saying , show me somebody that’s ok with losing and I’ll show you a loser .Vollyball won the ne7 and cross country so we’re good .
It’s gonna be hard for a coach whoever it is to gain traction within the program if you’re not competitive throughout the conference or a very good couple of classes which I don’t believe there’s that either

I sit around a lot of season ticket holders like myself and we all thought this game would be a so called "gate game", that's why we were all pretty surprised to see only around 150 Girard people. It was perfect weather last night so that couldn't have been a factor.

Greenville brought around 500-600 fans, but to be fair, that was in week #2.

Lakeview is really gonna feel it with Jefferson gone. Football-wise, West Branch is the only comparably-sized area team that could step into the NE8 and compete. Salem would be Niles at best (IMO). I'm not considering Canfield in this particular calculus.

So, the league is what it is. Lakeview is going to suffer in football. That's the just the way it's going to be. But if they compete in other sports it's fine. They were outstanding in baseball last year.

Lakeview is really gonna feel it with Jefferson gone. Football-wise, West Branch is the only comparably-sized area team that could step into the NE8 and compete. Salem would be Niles at best (IMO). I'm not considering Canfield in this particular calculus.

So, the league is what it is. Lakeview is going to suffer in football. That's the just the way it's going to be. But if they compete in other sports it's fine. They were outstanding in baseball last year.
Yep from what I’ve gathered most AD’s have been told to plan on having 4 non conference games going forward

Lakeview is going to suffer in football. That's the just the way it's going to be. But if they compete in other sports it's fine. They were outstanding in baseball last year.
I agree about Lakeview baseball being outstanding last year. One of the best baseball programs in The Valley year in and year out has been Niles. They've sent a number of players to YSU in recent years.

Yep from what I’ve gathered most AD’s have been told to plan on having 4 non conference games going forward
I kind of like having 4 OOC games, but I'm not the AD that has to scramble to schedule those games. I can definitely see where it would be difficult if the open slot is not in the first 4 weeks of the season.

I agree. Keep as is.

I think it’s obvious why crowds are smaller. Schools are smaller and streaming.
I have been to three SR games this year and HS football atmosphere is still awesome. I rarely go to away games anymore due to streaming.
Playoffs depend on where and who, and when I head south for winter.

Yeah, 7 is fine. I’d add WB if they decided to ditch EBC, but that’s not happening. But, I do think NE8 would do a little more to prepare them for playoffs. But, they’re happy.

I like the 4th OoC game—especially with 16 making playoffs. Real chance to add high quality game — certainly chance to do better than Jefferson. This year was mad scramble, but once you get it set it’ll be fine.

One comment — I’d like to see NE8 rebalance H/A. With JA they were 3H/4A then flipped. They naturally kept schedules same and just dropped JA. But, e.g., SR was in a 3H/4A season and Jeff was one of the H so when they dropped SR ended up 2H/4A. Next year will be great, but it’s still weird.

Yeah, 7 is fine. I’d add WB if they decided to ditch EBC, but that’s not happening. But, I do think NE8 would do a little more to prepare them for playoffs. But, they’re happy.

I like the 4th OoC game—especially with 16 making playoffs. Real chance to add high quality game — certainly chance to do better than Jefferson. This year was mad scramble, but once you get it set it’ll be fine.

One comment — I’d like to see NE8 rebalance H/A. With JA they were 3H/4A then flipped. They naturally kept schedules same and just dropped JA. But, e.g., SR was in a 3H/4A season and Jeff was one of the H so when they dropped SR ended up 2H/4A. Next year will be great, but it’s still weird.
Yeah the scheduling is weird sometimes for sure

it is a bad take, but you also said 10-0 lol sooooooooo
You’re a clown.
it is a bad take, but you also said 10-0 lol sooooooooo

but after the embarrassing loss to South Range, you disappeared off of this website for several weeks and now you pop back up. But after Friday again, you’ll disappear.
Spread, For real you’re a clown. When range beat you, you completely disappeared and here you are again spewing nonsense when you win. Youre a full fledged troll. Only coming out of the woodwork when you win. Clown move. Keep me on ignore because you can’t handle when someone calls out your shenanigans.

You’re a clown.

Spread, For real you’re a clown. When range beat you, you completely disappeared and here you are again spewing nonsense when you win. Youre a full fledged troll. Only coming out of the woodwork when you win. Clown move. Keep me on ignore because you can’t handle when someone calls out your shenanigans.
I think simkon started a ghost account

You’re a clown.

He never disappeared lol you just don’t see his posts or something but he’s been on here weekly all season long lol