NCAA Tournament Thread

dao3fdjeaiqpqr9c4bg5.jpg

Purdue with one of the worst losses I've seen. Absolutely no business losing that game. Their best player is a skilled 7 footer that didn't touch the ball in the second half against a team whose tallest starter is 6'5

Purdue with one of the worst losses I've seen. Absolutely no business losing that game. Their best player is a skilled 7 footer that didn't touch the ball in the second half against a team whose tallest starter is 6'5

USC managed to piss away this game, missing 3/4 final FTS, blow inbounds defense giving Providence a WIDE OPEN layup to win.

Best day I've ever had I think. Will be 14-2 after Seton Hall loses. Missed the Yale game too.

Looking great in the work pool right now. And it's all going to come crashing down tomorrow because of this post.

Had Purdue in the Elite 8 and had Baylor knocking off Duke. So yeah, that's how my day went. I think I had Zona in sweet 16 too

Today's match ups are not nearly as intriguing, I've got:

Dayton
Nova
VCU
Cal- like to change that pick now
MSU
Temple
OK
SDSU
Wisc
WV- kinda feeling an upset now
A&M
Oregon
XU
ND
Northern Iowa
St Joes

Thank God for that UK game last night. I live bet it twice which pulled me back from that Providence loss. Today should be better

Michigan State has run into a buzz saw, Middle Tenn is shooting 58% overall and 65% from three point range; up by 8 through the 1st 5 mins of the 2nd half.

Izzo's self proclaimed "best team" about to get bounced by a 15 seed :laugh:

There's never been a more overrated coach in college sports than Izzo. He has 1 title 16 years ago and people would have you believe he's the GOAT.

Tough to be a team shooting 65% from 3, everything they are chucking up is going in.

PAC 12 now 1-5 in the tourney.