NCAA Tournament Thread

I picked Yale and NDSU in my 12/5 upsets. I feel like Indiana is a solid favorite over Chattanooga.

North Dakota State is not in the tournament, sadly. You mean the Jackrabbits of South Dakota State ;)

Did not think Yale is as good as they are. Just imagine if their best player hadn't been kicked off the team

The only real big upset I have is Hawaii over Cal, which will undoubtedly end in Cal winning by like 30 points. All of my other picks where I have a lower seed winning I wouldn't consider upsets at all really. I've got Temple over Iowa, Gonzaga over Seton Hall, Michigan over Notre Dame, and VCU over Oregon State.

The only real big upset I have is Hawaii over Cal, which will undoubtedly end in Cal winning by like 30 points. All of my other picks where I have a lower seed winning I wouldn't consider upsets at all really. I've got Temple over Iowa, Gonzaga over Seton Hall, Michigan over Notre Dame, and VCU over Oregon State.

I took Hawaii as well. I think they can pull it off. Someone will have to explain to me why Purdue didn't take a timeout at the end of the 2nd half.

Cal's leading scorer is out for the tournament. I picked Temple and VCU, but I don't see those as big upsets. I'd be shocked if Gonzaga beat SH, SH is one of the hottest teams in the country.

Congrats to Middletown's Vince Edwards for having a great game in a tough Purdue loss scoring 24 Points, 7-16 FG, and 13 Rebounds.

Cal's leading scorer is out for the tournament. I picked Temple and VCU, but I don't see those as big upsets. I'd be shocked if Gonzaga beat SH, SH is one of the hottest teams in the country.

That's right, forgot their leading scorer was out. Hawaii may have a chance to pull it off.