MVAC Football 2020

Assuming there is football in 2020 which I would like to start talking about, how do things shake out in the MVAC? Obviously Springfield is the team to beat, no questions there. Does WR fall off without Hake, does McDonald make a run, maybe one of the younger teams take the next step. Let’s get back to talking football.

Jaws31

Springfield is loaded, cream of the crop in the league.
McDonald is good but I don't think they are as good as everyone thinks they are.
WR lost a ton, not just the coach.
Lowellville had a decent record but aren't good at all.
Ridge might be one to keep an eye on. They might be the 3rd best team in the league this year.

Springfield is loaded, cream of the crop in the league.
McDonald is good but I don't think they are as good as everyone thinks they are.
WR lost a ton, not just the coach.
Lowellville had a decent record but aren't good at all.
Ridge might be one to keep an eye on. They might be the 3rd best team in the league this year.
Obviously excited to see what the Blue Devils can do in the post Hake era. SE, JFK, Norwayne, and McDonald in 4 of the first 5 weeks is no small task, not to mention Springfield at the end of the year. Hake has his hands full this year let alone a first time head coach. The change seems to be a welcomed one, but can he win and will he get the support if he doesn’t? I am not sure anyone touches Springfield, loaded at every spot.