Moe must go!!!

Mickey Mantle is a Lasalle dude. Lasalle beat a team 70-7. He compared Moeller to Highlands of the 90’s blowing out smaller weaker opponents. Elder has nothing to do with the 70-7. It goes back to that guy saying Moeller has zero class beating another team 38-7. When his school beat a weaker team 70-7. He doesn’t like that it came on a trick play. No harm no foul towards Elder. And really no harm/no foul at all.

What game exactly did Elder win last year 70-7?
Last year I was at the X (42-10), LaSalle (31-7), Middletown (41-7), and Milford (31-6) games. At no point after any of those games do I recall thinking to myself after an Elder score when the game was in hand, "Man, that play was unnecessary, it was rubbing it in."
No opposing coach will take umbrage if the opponent's backups march down the field using regular plays and score, nor should the opposing fans. Backups practice as hard as the starters and when they get a chance at some playing time when the game realistically is out of reach the head coach should let them play, but only to a point. Should he tell the offense to go in and take three knees? Of course not, that would be insulting to the other team. Should he throw bombs or run trick plays? Of course not. But that's just my opinion, I guess others will disagree.
With 11:43 left did the anyone Moeller coaching staff or any of their fans realistically think they were in danger of losing that game?
Ramsey has never run the score up on an opponent that I can remember. He may leave starters in to get them more reps when the game is "over", but he's not throwing it or running trick plays.

Mickey Mantle is a Lasalle dude. Lasalle beat a team 70-7. He compared Moeller to Highlands of the 90’s blowing out smaller weaker opponents. Elder has nothing to do with the 70-7. It goes back to that guy saying Moeller has zero class beating another team 38-7. When his school beat a weaker team 70-7. He doesn’t like that it came on a trick play. No harm no foul towards Elder. And really no harm/no foul at all.
38-7 isn't the issue. Maybe a trick play for a long TD with a four-score lead with 11 minutes left is a bit much, though. Kind of Mueller-ian. Not very. But kind of reaking of it a bit.

Elder fans should be more upset with how the Front 7 played than the HB Pass. The coping gets to be too much with some of you.

The defense has allowed 39 against PN, 34 St Ed, 31St X and 38 Moeller. Our linebacker and Corner positions are depleted. This is not going to get better until everyone is healthy. Playing this caliber of competition (with Chatard and LaSalle to come) is asking a hell of a lot every week of these kids. They looked tired and beat up Friday night. Hell the first two weeks of playoffs may be easier.

The defense has allowed 39 against PN, 34 St Ed, 31St X and 38 Moeller. Our linebacker and Corner positions are depleted. This is not going to get better until everyone is healthy. Playing this caliber of competition (with Chatard and LaSalle to come) is asking a hell of a lot every week of these kids. They looked tired and beat up Friday night. Hell the first two weeks of playoffs may be easier.
But iron sharpens iron… or something stupid that idiot fans would say. Apparently, you’re a better team if you have to play without your best players?

Last edited:
Closing the loop on Fridays. A lot to learn from for the players and coaches to work on. Adjustments are a big part of the game and we didnt see much of that so I guess we just got beat on every part of the game. Moving on to this friday for the last home game.

Where's the video, I've been trying to watch the game but it seems like it's been scrubbed from the net.

Apparently in concusion protocol and surgeons have not decided yet if surgery is need on his neck. C5 & C6 are bulging. This was shared by his parents online but I thought the brotherhood might want to know.
Apparently we will not get anymore brotherhood updates so I found out today that they are expecting the young man to fully recover in time but his football career is uncertain.
Great news! God is great!